A4 (B6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi A4 produced from 2002-2005

Returning from dent wizard and I strongly recommend them.

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2003, 09:41 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Returning from dent wizard and I strongly recommend them.

I just went to Dent Wizard for my father's car (Volvo S60). He had a dent on the hood smaller than dime size but quite deep. I don't know how he got that dent. Anyway, it took about 45 min. to fix and although the technician said that dent is still noticeable because the hood is aluminum(hard to bend than steel), to my eyes, it's un-noticeable. Really amazing. Cost me (actually my father's credit card) $125 + tax. It's much better than going to body shop to paint the whole hood. I've been having my A4 only two month. Don't want to have any dent, but if I do, I know where to go to fix it.
Old 06-02-2003, 10:00 AM

Default If its not a bother to you, why not also park far away often..

I will definitely keep Dent Wizard in mind!

But, parking far away is highly likely to prevent any dents caused by other inconsiderate (unmentionables) who don't care about your property.

I learned the hard way with my last car but am pleased to say my girlfriend religiously parks far away and has never gotten a ding or dent in the four years she's had her car.

May seem AR big time but to me it's worth it!

--Bill
Old 06-02-2003, 10:32 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Of course I know that rule and my father is worse than me...

I always worry about a dent from other driver's door, so I always park far away from the crowd parked cars. My last B5 didn't have any dent for 3 years and then I totaled the car....*_* pity on me...
The dent on my father's car was on the hood. That's why I said before that I don't know how he got that dent. He was really angry that maybe someone hit with something since there is no scratches on it (if it was a rock, there has to be some scratches)
Anyway, I'm glad that I into this forum and found about Dent Wizard. It prevent me any haggle with bodyshop...