A4 (B6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi A4 produced from 2002-2005

Valets suck! Friggn' messed-up my rear bumper!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2004, 07:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Dad had a similar accident only MUCH WORSE!!!!

He went to DC with his friends for dinner at a valet only restuarant. The valet brings back his car with basically the WHOLE PASSENGER SIDE bashed in because he turned waaaaaaaaay to early getting around another car. He gave the keys to my dad like nothing happened...Our insurance paid for it but they're still in the process of suing the restaurant. Turns out this guy has an insurance policy that strictly forbids him from driving other peoples cars and he didn't have a license...
Old 08-08-2004, 08:24 AM

Default Re: Valets suck! Friggn' messed-up my rear bumper!

dude, that sucks. i valeted my car at the irvine spectrum- go to pick it up at about 2am so i can see him run out and drive it back. the bitch dragged it through the parking lot and got up to about 45.

bitch! i almost kicked him in the throat. "hey jackass- you just cost yourself your tip. dont ever drag my car."

i got in and of course the analcleft moved my seat. i hate that most of all. ****ers.
Old 08-08-2004, 09:15 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Violent ideas aside, here's what you should do: Go back to the restaurant, and get the name of both

the owner of the restaurant and the manager/owner of the valet company (since it's probably a separate service). Inform both of them in no uncertain terms that not only was your car damaged, but that the valets in fact admitted to doing it and essentially dared you to sue them- They did not show any remorse and did not offer in any way to help solve the problem. Also, regardless of WHAT it says on the little valet tag, you have a reasonable expectation that your car will be returned in the same condition, and a judge is likely to agree with you- Those disclaimers are hardly airtight. Remind them of all that and tell them that you are happy to publicize the story as much as possible, as well as bring legal action if necessary. The higher ups are likely far more reasonable than the stupid valets.
Old 08-08-2004, 10:04 AM

Default Go back and fling Poo at the Valet driver. But seriously...

Sue the bastards. Get his insurance information, get his drivers license, sue him, report it to the DMV, maybe he will get a point on his record. Sue the guy in small claims court. SUE SUE SUE! If that doesn't work, tell me his name, and I'll go have a "conversation" with him. I hate cocky people, let alone people who have no remorse when they damage other peoples property. Like then the old man backed into my A4 at dubwars in his gold Lexus, "Oh I wouldn't report it to your insurance company, they won't do anything because its in a parking lot" I ended up lying on the hood of his car yelling for him to get out of the car whilst on the phone with my insurance company.... BASTARD. damnit Charlie why didn't you write down the right license plate #....

Sorry for rambling, TAKE PICTURES AND PERSUE LEGAL ACTION!!! The Valet company may not be responsible, but HE IS.
Old 08-08-2004, 10:06 AM

Hey, how does the tint look?
Old 08-08-2004, 10:34 AM

clean & sharp !!! changed the look
Old 08-08-2004, 10:39 AM

You glad that you didn't go 13%? And did you get Titanium?
Old 08-08-2004, 12:11 PM

Default Yeah, That's the one!

Better yet, the one in the under seat drawer!
Old 08-08-2004, 12:13 PM

Default They can write all the **** they won't in the "fine print" but;...

negligence will ALWAYS (almost always anyway) lose in court.
Old 08-08-2004, 03:21 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

fvck! i hate hearing things like this! so sorry to hear man...hope all goes well

Quick Reply: Valets suck! Friggn' messed-up my rear bumper!