A4 (B6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi A4 produced from 2002-2005

Your experience with ski/bike racks and audio mods

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2002, 09:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I like it, esp. in red. How would you hook it up? (more)

Have you thought about installing the box under the seat (where the storage compartment is)? Would this make the wiring easier? Also, if you installed the wired remote where the ashtray is, how would you run that wire?

Is there any info on the Symphony II online that you've been able to find?
Old 05-07-2002, 09:20 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Answers...

<i>Have you thought about installing the box under the seat (where the storage compartment is)?</i>

I actually think it will fit in the glovebox, which is where I would want it. No chance of being kicked and it's not visible. If it didn't fit in the glovebox, I'd probably opt for the trunk.

<i>Would this make the wiring easier? Also, if you installed the wired remote where the ashtray is, how would you run that wire?</i>

If the unit will fit in the glovebox, you can easily run the wire from the remote through the center console to the glove. If you tried to put it under the seat, you could run the wire down from the center console inbetween the seats and conceal it that way.

<i>Is there any info on the Symphony II online that you've been able to find?</i>

Do a search on the forum. Someone removed the Symphony II and took pictures of the pin-outs and connections on the back.

Good luck...