A4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi A4 produced from 2005-2008.5

ICS PERFORMANCE has SIGNED UP with Audiworld including SPECIAL SALE PRICING!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 09:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ICS PERFORMANCE has SIGNED UP with Audiworld including SPECIAL SALE PRICING!!!

Hi Folks,

It is with great pleasure that I announce that ICS Performance is now a Supporting Vendor/Tuner on Audiworld. ICS Performance is a Ultra High Performance Facility Specializing in Forced Induction. Many of you may have already come to know about us for what we have done in the BMW market and Audi's is something we have been doing for years. Our facilities include 2 buildings with over 16k Sq Ft indoors with 14 lift capacity including 2 Hunter Alignment Racks as well as our AWD Dynojet and showroom. Having 2 buildings allows us to keep our service department and performance division separate work area wise. What does this mean to you, we have you covered on all bases from performance work down to your every day service and repair needs.

I personally have been a member here since 1999 and for sometime worked at another local facility which I left and created the performance division at ICS over 3 years ago now. Many of you already know me pretty well and for those that do not, I encourage you to stop by and check out our Mecca of automotive performance insanity and take a tour.

Our website, www.icsperformance.com is produced entirely in-house and is being updated daily. I try to get as much stuff up there as possible and while the catalog is in progress, chances are we carry what you are looking for even if it is not on the website yet so just give us a call or email.

Now onto this SALE I mentioned... To kick off the ICS / Audiworld Party, ICS Performance is offering the following sale through the end of this month.

APR SOFTWARE SALE!!!

Buy 1 Program(s) and get 50% OFF Software Installation (Regularly $100)
Buy 2 Program(s) and get Lockout Feature FREE and 50% OFF Software Install
Buy 3 Program(s) and FCE/TBA, Free Lockout Feature and Free Install

Please Note: This applies only to Audi/VW Software and is a ICS Promotion, THIS IS NOT A APR DEALER WIDE PROMOTION.

Hyperboost Compact Stealth Valves On Sale @ $150 (Usually $169.00) with purchase of software. Install for DV's is $50

APR Stage 1+ Injectors $499 INSTALLED when purchasing software.

50% OFF Installation when purchasing any APR Exhaust (Does Not apply to 2.7T Downpipes)

FREE Installation with any Carbonio Intake Purchase

$200 OFF Installation of any APR Stage 3 Turbo Kit when purchasing a new kit

This sale will extend through the end of May. To qualify, hardware & software must be paid for by the end of the month, install may be done before or after the end of May.

We will run regular monthly promotions for Audiworld Members so stay tuned. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at any time. Email is usually best due to large call volume.

Also, we are on may forums and there are not enough hours in the day to keep on eye on all the forums so it is best to ask any questions you have via email, this way you will have a timely response.

Also, be sure to check us out at Waterfest 13 as the Dyno Event Sponsor.

Thanks,
Brian
Old 05-31-2007, 06:58 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Brian, has there been a software update for 07 Tiptronic Test Pipe Cars?

Haven't checked in with you in a while. If so, I'll need to head up to you to get the update.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:44 AM

Default Answer inside

Has the dealer done the TSB update yet? If not, get that done and then I will put the latest and greatest APR software for your 2.0 in no problem.

Brian