A4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi A4 produced from 2005-2008.5

My experience with eurocode tuning

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 11:35 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My experience with eurocode tuning

Complete UTTER GARBAGE!!! As some of you know, I posted a thread on here about a week and a half ago with a flywheel problem. After realizing it was the wrong flywheel sent, they (Sarkis to be exact) immediately blamed me that i ordered the wrong part. Once I got the correct flywheel, he didn't send me a shipping label like promised. To my surprise, the clutch was wrong too, it was ordered to fit a 1.8 by him, to southbend. WAY TO GO GENIUS!!! The receipt clearly said 2.0t. Now he is ignoring my phone calls and sending me straight to voicemail. He refuses to man up to his mistakes and assume responsibility. I've been nothing but patient with him and hes been severely insubordinate. John at Southbend did wonders for me in a matter of 5 minutes and is getting me the right clutch over asap. Thank you John, and as for Sarkis and Eurocode, I highly disapprove and warn everyone to stay away for it is clear to see that they can careless about customer satisfaction and have alot of growing up to do. Keith from APR has personally met me in Homestead and can say how laid I am and how I simply care about getting the problem fixed, rather than trying to get as much out of them as possible. Thanks again Keith and Arin at APR. Expect a call from me soon, time for an exhaust