A4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi A4 produced from 2005-2008.5

RSfour. by fiancee's request. my a$$ has to go.

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2005, 05:36 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RSfour. by fiancee's request. my a$$ has to go.

sure you want to get engaged and have to go for the S instead of the RS?

still pondering what to replace it with...
Old 02-22-2005, 06:36 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default It's a simple numbers game

The ratio of available women to RS4's gives you the answer
Old 02-22-2005, 06:42 AM
AudiWorld Uber User

dump her
Old 02-22-2005, 10:12 AM

Default Yeah yeah,

If my girl friend found out that I purchased an RS4 instead of giving her a ring...? Not a pretty sight. Not too mention I'm still waiting to find out if the U.S. spec RS4 has an automatic hand j@b or bl@w job machine built into those awesome recaro's. If that's the case, then maybe I will opt for the car.

Don't forget RXBG, I also plan on purchasing a house sometime soon. I guess a condo would do though...
Old 02-22-2005, 01:30 PM

Default NOOOO!!!

RXBG you have to get an RS4. Skip the engagement party and rings, go for the gold. RS4
Old 02-22-2005, 02:42 PM

Default Here's what I think...

Us loyal RS4 followers (award goes to kujo for being on the wagon the longest!), know this car will be a limited production and likely a pretty penny. Everyone on every Audi website since yesterday who has been busting a load seeing these pics and proclaiming it "to be their next car" is ill informed on its scarcity and probable price.

I am a car ***** as much as the next guy, but your wife is certainly more important than the car. Do what I'm likley doing, saddle up and get an S4. To be upset and complaining that the S4 will be your next car, ain't exactly the worst thing in the world.

Hopefully in a few years after running the S4 into the ground, we may see a couple of used RS4's out there or even the E90 M3, which in all likelihood will compete directly with the RS4 and also be somewhere from $5K-$10K cheaper.

The RS4 is a beast, and I admire the lucky few who in about a year will own one. I'm not too worried that sooner rathwer than later you'll have one too!
Old 02-22-2005, 03:07 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default oh no. i was referring to RSfour. i AM getting the RS4.

i was teasing him b/c some time ago he told me his engagement, et al, would put a damper on things economically. not so for me.

my fiancee has known all along i'd be getting my RS4 and eventually an LMQ. audi love has spread to her. her B7 3.2 is being built. some say boring to have two B7s. but i don't care. better than two bmw's

congrats to RSfour ahead of time anyway!
Old 02-22-2005, 03:17 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default i think you misunderstood too. no S4 for little me...

i didn't sell out to the S4

luckily i can afford the ring, house, and the RS4.

i think most people who want and can afford one will be able to get one when it comes out.

i have many friends in the business- people drop out of lists- or their car arrives and they can't afford it- or more cars are made than originally planned.

you may have to shop around and you may not get the "first one in your state" or the exact color but if you have the money and there is no buyer its yours.

M3s are sold out for months but i regularly hear of them on dealer showrooms ready to be bought. even ferraris apply...

you should still try to get on the list as early as you can. and you'd better hope the dealer doesn't screw you over for a more preferred customer.

there is no oversight committee for the manipulation of "waiting lists"...
Old 02-22-2005, 09:20 PM

So what are you going to get?
Old 02-23-2005, 04:33 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default the new yugo. world debut at the anchorage motor show.

3 cyl 62 hp engine with 155-80-12 72S tires

Quick Reply: RSfour. by fiancee's request. my a$$ has to go.