A4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi A4 produced from 2005-2008.5

Stasis or AWE exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 08:45 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stasis or AWE exhaust

What up guys I want to buy a exhaust stasis or awe. I just want to get a opinion from you guys which one is better and sound better. Also if you can post pics

Thanks
Old 03-12-2010, 09:31 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by 06b7
What up guys I want to buy a exhaust stasis or awe. I just want to get a opinion from you guys which one is better and sound better. Also if you can post pics

Thanks
I have the b7 A4 S-Line with AWE quad tip exhaust. I love it. You get an awesome sound plus you don't have the big looking mufflers in the back (single tip). If you want to see and here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1HwX2ey4BM
Old 03-14-2010, 07:13 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Delmed, great exhaust and no disrespect, but OP take a good look at the way the quad tip "fits". The outside tips kind of stick out too far. It's the downside to the set up in my opinion. Besides that, the quad tips look and sound sweet. And Delmed is right, no giant canons for mufflers. I considered this, but decided to go with APR's full exhaust from headers/exhaust manifold all the way back. Sounds great, looks incredible.

Exhaust manifold and downpipe:

I'll post a pic from the rear asap.
Old 03-14-2010, 07:34 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

[QUOTE=FLYINGLEGGS;23942112]Delmed, great exhaust and no disrespect, but OP take a good look at the way the quad tip "fits". The outside tips kind of stick out too far. It's the downside to the set up in my opinion. Besides that, the quad tips look and sound sweet. And Delmed is right, no giant canons for mufflers. I considered this, but decided to go with APR's full exhaust from headers/exhaust manifold all the way back. Sounds great, looks incredible.

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/alb...ctureid=223243

Pic from the back. A little dirty. Shines up nicely though:
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/alb...ctureid=223245

Can't post pics. Here are the links.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by FLYINGLEGGS
Delmed, great exhaust and no disrespect, but OP take a good look at the way the quad tip "fits". The outside tips kind of stick out too far. It's the downside to the set up in my opinion. Besides that, the quad tips look and sound sweet. And Delmed is right, no giant canons for mufflers. I considered this, but decided to go with APR's full exhaust from headers/exhaust manifold all the way back. Sounds great, looks incredible.

I'll post a pic from the rear asap.
Thanks! My tips are actually staggered though so the outers don't stick out. How'd you get em to include the headers?? Any difference between stock and APR? Well, of course there's a difference. I'm sure the APR's are much better quality and contructed with much better material; but is there a difference HP wise?? Are the stock headers that restrictive??
Old 03-23-2010, 09:11 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Delmed--I haven't seen any hp numbers with/without the headers. I'm sure it helps and it is the best exhaust manifold on the market if you're interested. Just have them put it on when you get a bigger turbo on your existing (very nice) set up...

06B7-- You made any decisions yet?