A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5

2011 Audi A4 Order-Delivery

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 04:39 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My 2011 A4 Premium Plus 6sp quattro with the 18" sport package in ice silver metallic with light gray interior and dark walnut inlays and chrome exhaust tips arrived at the dealership today. It took 8 and a half weeks. I saw it wrapped up. Hopefully will be able to go through the purchase ordeal tomorrow.
They didn't honor my request for all season tires so I will be putting a set of Pirelli P7s up for sale soon.
Old 11-18-2010, 05:26 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Ordered a 2011 A4 Avant on 10-04-2010. (Premium+, Titanium package, B&O, RED), just got word that it is built and should get shipped shortly.
Old 11-18-2010, 07:55 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by copsrt@prtel.com
Ordered a 2011 A4 Avant on 10-04-2010. (Premium+, Titanium package, B&O, RED), just got word that it is built and should get shipped shortly.
My Prestige S-Line is built and will be shipped out on Nov 23 -- just got notification today and my VIN number.
Old 11-20-2010, 03:07 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Got my car after 8 and a half weeks. Pics here:
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/alb...albumid=162640

I find this config gorgeous. Pictures can't do the interior justice. I was also surprised how good the 18" sport package rims look in person and on a silver car.
Snapped S-line badges on the fenders - no offense S-liners - got the same suspension, seats and steering wheel, plus an interior color choice!

Getting used to starting at high RPM, other than that the car is great.
Old 11-20-2010, 03:45 PM
AudiWorld Member

Not quite the same seats or design, but no point in needless comparing to a different trim -- both are great and I spent a long time trying to decide between a sport package or the S-Line package.

I should note though that the price of the S-Line package isn't that different than the other sport packages. The bulk of the price difference is caused by all the features that come with the Prestige trim level. If none of those interest you, then definitely a P+ sports pkg is a much better deal.
Old 11-21-2010, 01:47 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 552 Likes on 372 Posts

Originally Posted by gunsmoker
Got my car after 8 and a half weeks. Pics here:
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/alb...albumid=162640

I find this config gorgeous. Pictures can't do the interior justice. I was also surprised how good the 18" sport package rims look in person and on a silver car.
Snapped S-line badges on the fenders - no offense S-liners - got the same suspension, seats and steering wheel, plus an interior color choice!

Getting used to starting at high RPM, other than that the car is great.
Looks very nice. It is almost identical to mine, except that I have Quartz Gray, navigation and an automatic.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:57 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Got my 2011 avant, Ice silver, Black interior, sports package, tips, locks and mats.........After 4 months. I ordered it on August 3rd and picked it up yesterday. That was pure torture......don't know if I can ever wait that long again. I traded in my 2005 a4 avant black on black with 125,000........she was good to me! No issues, just normal maintenance and wear and tear.

I brought my VMR 710's 18's in hypersilver with blizzaks and the dealership swapped them out and I brought the summer tires and sport wheels home to the basement. The sales guy was saying how much he loved the sports package wheels, then he saw the VMR 710's on the car and he said, "You should keep those wheels on the car all the time because they are beautiful wheels." The car looks so aggressive with the sports package and the 710's, and the ice silver paint and hypersilver wheels and all the chrome make it look stunning.

This is my 3rd Audi, I had an 02 sedan and then the 05 avant, now this. When we got home my wife said the car has something the other two didn't. She tried to explain it by saying it was classier and just looked like a luxury car compared to the other two.

The interior is really an upgrade over my 05.....way classier in my opinion and the engine seems so much more refined than the 1.8t.

This car is awesome. I will post pics this weekend
Old 12-07-2010, 04:31 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I was just wondering what wheels those were on wpg2.0t's avant that are shown in his/her wrapped car on the carrier? I want those wheels but don't see them as an option anywhere on the audi a4 build website. If/when I order my a4 I am getting the premium with sport package and would like to get those wheels instead of the ones that come standard with the sport package. Is that possible?
Old 12-07-2010, 05:58 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by David Bennett
I was just wondering what wheels those were on wpg2.0t's avant that are shown in his/her wrapped car on the carrier? I want those wheels but don't see them as an option anywhere on the audi a4 build website. If/when I order my a4 I am getting the premium with sport package and would like to get those wheels instead of the ones that come standard with the sport package. Is that possible?
The wheels are 19" "seven-twin-spoke" wheels, they're standard with the prestige sport package and s-line package...

And, not to be pedantic, but the Sport Package suspension and the S-Line suspension are not the same. (according to what I've read, there's a 10mm difference)
Old 12-07-2010, 07:46 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by PDong
The wheels are 19" "seven-twin-spoke" wheels, they're standard with the prestige sport package and s-line package...

And, not to be pedantic, but the Sport Package suspension and the S-Line suspension are not the same. (according to what I've read, there's a 10mm difference)
Depends on where you live. In the USA it's the exact same suspension. In Europe there indeed is that 10mm difference.

Quick Reply: 2011 Audi A4 Order-Delivery