A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5

Audi out to delight

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2010, 06:16 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Audi out to delight customers

In an article appearing in today’s Montreal Gazette, Martin Sander – President and CEO of Audi Canada, talks about building the ultimate brand: Audi.

According to Sander, Audi Canada’s profit is up 36.8% over last year. However, I think more importantly to some Audi owner’s, he says:

“The time has come for a rethinking of luxury and how we can delight customers. We aim to achieve this delight through innovative and emotional products, via expertise, passion and agility, and via the best brand experience, which also includes the best individual service. Surprise, impress, personal care – these are the three key features of a brand experience that comes unmistakably from Audi.

Over the next few years, we will be investing substantially in our mission to delight the customer. In the future, we will measure our competitors in the markets not simply in terms of volume and return, but also by the level of customer delight achieved.”

Now, assuming his statement can be expanded to AoA as well, this would be a welcome company initiative where Audi service has been less than adequate and/or satisfying and not very delightful in some cases. One of the threads that pops into mind on the B8 Forum is “So what are the chances the dealership will fix my steering shimmy?” I’m sure there are many more similar cases out there in other topics.

There is much work to be done here IMO. Only time will tell, if not, Audi World members certainly will .

Last edited by Old Dog; 09-18-2010 at 10:14 AM.