A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5

Finally dropped

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 06:54 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally dropped

So i finally lowered my ride with the eibach prokit springs today. Ride is a tad bit more bumpy but it handles great. Still waiting for it to settle in. Once it settles I will post pics. The only problem now is that the xenon lights are pointing lower than usual. Is there a way to adjust this thru vagcom or do i have to adjust it manually? Has anyone had the same issue?
Attached Images  

Last edited by i8pancit; 05-09-2010 at 03:39 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:14 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I've been dropped on H&R OE Sports for almost a month now. The ride is just a hair bumpier and bouncier but body roll has been drastically reduced IMHO. Plus, reduced fender gap looks amazing. It never occurred to me that the lights were an issue. Are you lower in the front or something?

btw, palabok ftw
Old 02-17-2010, 08:53 PM
AudiWorld Member

HAHA...palabok! From the looks of my car now, the front is lower than the rear. Eibach prokit drops 1.4 in the front and 1.2 in the back. I will wait for a week for the springs to settle in and then make the adjustment if necessary. By the looks of it, I will have to adjust it.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by i8pancit
The only problem now is that the xenon lights are pointing lower than usual. Is there a way to adjust this thru vagcom or do i have to adjust it manually?
The xenons in my B6 had a manual adjustment on the housing. I haven't checked on our B8 as the lights point where I want them from the factory, but I'd assume there has to be a manual adjustment on the housing as well.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here you go.....

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...=Headlight+aim
Old 02-20-2010, 08:42 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

are you guys filipino?
Old 02-21-2010, 12:19 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by i8pancit
So i finally lowered my ride with the eibach prokit springs today. Ride is a tad bit more bumpy but it handles great. Still waiting for it to settle in. Once it settles I will post pics. The only problem now is that the xenon lights are pointing lower than usual. Is there a way to adjust this thru vagcom or do i have to adjust it manually? Has anyone had the same issue?
Pictures!
Old 02-21-2010, 02:16 PM
AudiWorld Member

Here's a quick picture that I took with my blackberry. I will post more pictures as soon as I can wash my car. Unfortunately, there's rain coming in SoCal within a few hours.
Attached Images  
Old 02-21-2010, 03:27 PM
AudiWorld Member

looks nice
Old 02-21-2010, 03:41 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Love the car! Looks great lowered and I love the color. Mine's arriving tomorrow.

Anyways, I was wondering what you did/used to lower the car. I'm a total car noob but it looks really great and I want to drop mine too. Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost to lower the suspension?

Finally, is that the sport package on yours? What wheels are those? 18s?

Thanks a lot!

Quick Reply: Finally dropped