A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5

Finally got delivery, 6MT 200mile review...

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 06:38 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by goshjup
Car: Ice Silver/black interior, 6MT,quattro, 18" sport package, Nav, Prem +, dark walnut inlays, B&O sound system.

Interior: Best of class period, coming from a 05 TL I miss very little and what is missing is made up for in other ways.

Audio: Best i have ever heard. DVD's are insane, better than the movie theater. Wish the screen was a bit bigger but it will do just fine

Navigation: Very nice so far but only used it once. Love the dual screen option.

Gas mileage: Awesome for this engine. I can see getting 40MPG on a trip in the future on the MMI (although it is a bit generous) still impressive.

Performance: After turbo gets spooled it is a blast. Puts a big smile on my face every time. Turbo lag takes some getting used too though. Not sure what I will do on a big incline with the manual. I could not find anything on hill assist for the manual in the manual only for the auto. If someone could help me out here that would be great.

Handling: everyone knows this is what audi does best with quattro.

Great car and any sacrifices with the 2.0 grunt down low are easily made up for in economy. Well worth the slight trade off. 3 month order wait was worth it.

Speeding tickets here I come. Still need time to vag com it.

BK

installing eurocodes intercooler pipe helps with the turbo lag

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=330022