A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

My new Ibis White/Nougat A4!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2016, 05:45 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 84 Likes on 64 Posts
Default My new Ibis White/Nougat A4!

Picked her up this morning. Traded my '15 S5 in for the A4. Although I miss the "raw" feeling of the S5 with the supercharger sounds and louder exhaust, the A4 can really get up and go and handle nicely without the somewhat more rough ride my S5 had. It also feels more balanced. I have never cared for white cars (actually I woke up early this morning worrying about how a white car would look in my garage since I've always had metallics), but this car looks like a million bucks in white, especially with the 19" wheels. I got really lucky because the dealership that my salesman ordered it from had already tinted the windows, so there was no charge for that. As for the interior, I don't even know where to start. The layout, the lighting, the buttons, the technology, the brown leather, the gray oak, the sport seats and suspension... all make the car feel like a downsized A6. And the B&O sound system... fantastic! Puts the B&O in my previous S5 to shame. Best of all, I drove for at least 50 miles today and have no brake dust. The wheels on my S5 had to be cleaned every other day. The A4 just does everything well... and then some. Did I say I love this car?

Here are a few pics of my new girl...
Attached Thumbnails My new Ibis White/Nougat A4!-fullsizerender-3-.jpg   My new Ibis White/Nougat A4!-fullsizerender-1-.jpg   My new Ibis White/Nougat A4!-fullsizerender-6-.jpg   My new Ibis White/Nougat A4!-fullsizerender-2-.jpg  

Last edited by dseag2; 09-17-2016 at 05:48 PM.
Old 09-17-2016, 06:54 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice. Good pics too. Tints look great on a white car.
Old 09-17-2016, 07:19 PM
AudiWorld Member

Very nice! Congratulations! The car looks great! I'm somewhat biased though as mine is making its way across the Atlantic as I type this :-) It will be my first white car as well. I, too, opted for the 19". I just need to figure out what to do about the "winter" months here in DFW. The good news is my round trip is only 5 miles.

I've never tinted windows before, but I absolutely love the look of them on a white car. What percentage tints are those? And are they consistent all around? Are there any downsides to tinting? I'm lazy so I'll likely ask the dealer to tint them.
Old 09-17-2016, 07:50 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by pkazmier
Very nice! Congratulations! The car looks great! I'm somewhat biased though as mine is making its way across the Atlantic as I type this :-) It will be my first white car as well. I, too, opted for the 19". I just need to figure out what to do about the "winter" months here in DFW. The good news is my round trip is only 5 miles.

I've never tinted windows before, but I absolutely love the look of them on a white car. What percentage tints are those? And are they consistent all around? Are there any downsides to tinting? I'm lazy so I'll likely ask the dealer to tint them.
Thank you so much! My past cars have been various shades of silver/gray so this was a tough choice for me. You will love the white exterior on this car. Suffice to say, I bought an '09 A5 S-Line in Ibis White and kept it for only few months before trading it for a black one. Not so with this car. It looks great in white. I have actually noticed other cars driving in my blind spot just to look at it. Also, you will LOVE the 19" wheels. They add an extra level of luxury to the car, if that makes sense.

Re: tints, I'm not sure what the previous dealer installed, but I'm guessing 35%, since that is what I had on my S5 and it looks similar.

I know the winter months in DFW can bring ice and snow but I have never had any issues, even with an S5. The A4 should be good to go with Quattro!

Last edited by dseag2; 09-17-2016 at 07:55 PM.
Old 09-17-2016, 08:04 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Very nice work! Hope to see a lot more photos and learn more about this combo package. Thanks for sharing and enjoy in good health!
Old 09-17-2016, 08:09 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by SFV A4
Very nice work! Hope to see a lot more photos and learn more about this combo package. Thanks for sharing and enjoy in good health!
Thanks! The combo is outstanding. The Nougat Brown takes the interior to a whole new level!
Old 09-17-2016, 09:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice, im waiting on my glacier white/nougant prestige which is crossing the atlantic. Looking to do 20% tint all around as soon as i get it. One more month. Enjoy.
Old 09-18-2016, 03:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

I noticed that you do not have a "Quattro" badge on your head-on view. Did you remove the badge or is the A4 B9 front wheel drive?
Old 09-18-2016, 04:51 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats ! Very nice !
Actually my TLX has similar combo. Glad to see I can get same on Audi !
Enjoy it !
Old 09-18-2016, 07:13 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by Prof
I noticed that you do not have a "Quattro" badge on your head-on view. Did you remove the badge or is the A4 B9 front wheel drive?
Good catch. No, I didn't remove it. It is definitely Quattro. I'll have to check with the dealer.

Quick Reply: My new Ibis White/Nougat A4!