A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

My new Ibis White/Nougat A4!

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2016, 08:10 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 124 Likes on 86 Posts

Beautiful car! I, too, was never a fan of white cars, but about a year ago a woman had a new A4 in front of me at the gas pumps. It was dusk out, and the car just glowed!

Enjoy your new A4!
Old 09-18-2016, 06:16 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 84 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by Prof
I noticed that you do not have a "Quattro" badge on your head-on view. Did you remove the badge or is the A4 B9 front wheel drive?
Thanks to your post, I went out and took a look today. It does have the Quattro badge, but it is very subtle and dark on the A4, so it just doesn't show up in the pic.
Old 09-18-2016, 06:17 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by A4Driver
Beautiful car! I, too, was never a fan of white cars, but about a year ago a woman had a new A4 in front of me at the gas pumps. It was dusk out, and the car just glowed!

Enjoy your new A4!
Your Cuvee Silver is QUITE NICE as well and I love your signature. I almost considered that as well, but it would have been a special order. Mine was on the lot.
Old 09-19-2016, 11:34 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's a great combo, and I love the 19" wheels. I would've gotten those myself, but having to opt for the summer rubber on the tires instead of all seasons was a deal breaker for me. Winters can be just dicey enough in Missouri where one needs either all seasons, or a pair of winter tires and wheels to swap out.
Old 09-19-2016, 05:39 PM
AudiWorld Super User

In all honesty, I thought the B8 A4 was the sexiest model yet and the B9 A4 was somewhat dowdy in comparison. However, as I spend more time with it I'm appreciating the design. In a way it looks more upright and luxurious, as well as futuristic. And they've made it feel more spacious. It was really the gorgeous interior and the driving experience that sold me.

For me, nothing better than a relatively small sedan that has the room and all the bells and whistles of a larger one. Audi took it to the next level with the materials, lighting, sound system and the MMI.

Our G37 lease is up in June, and if the new Q5 drives like the A4 it will most likely be our next car.
Old 09-20-2016, 07:59 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nicely equipped, and love the color combo, similar to mine. I get a lot of compliments on the nougat, it gives a nice two tone feel to the interior. I was trying to find the gray oak trim as well but had a pretty tough time tracking one down.
Old 09-30-2016, 05:27 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by SunnyBoy
I was trying to find the gray oak trim as well but had a pretty tough time tracking one down.
I picked up my A4 yesterday and can confirm that the gray oak trim is very nice. That was the one piece of my order that I had not seen in person, so I was hoping I would like it. It turns out that I was worried for nothing as it looks amazing.
Old 09-30-2016, 05:38 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by pkazmier
I picked up my A4 yesterday and can confirm that the gray oak trim is very nice. That was the one piece of my order that I had not seen in person, so I was hoping I would like it. It turns out that I was worried for nothing as it looks amazing.
Congrats on getting your A4! Enjoy!
Old 10-01-2016, 09:08 PM
AudiWorld Member

Picked mine up two days ago. Similar in exterior appearance, with exception that mine is Glacier White. Attached are a couple of exterior photos.

On the interior, we diverged a bit as I went with black. Like you said, the gray oak does look spectacular. I'll try and take some interior shots tomorrow.
Old 10-01-2016, 09:23 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Enjoy your new A4!
I do not like the colour white at all, I prefer Black, Red and Grey. The only exception would be when it is on a woman (ooops... I like other colours on a women too)

Quick Reply: My new Ibis White/Nougat A4!