A4 Cabriolet (B6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi A4 Cabriolet

Went for a drive with the Girlfriend last night...

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2003, 11:24 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Went for a drive with the Girlfriend last night...

and I think it was the first time I really had my cab on some beautiful empty desert roads in Arizona. THe car was fabolous. It was truly a fun drive and I didnt care, nor did she when we got lost for an hour or so because the weather was great and the car was even better. Took it up to 100 for a long period of the time and the car was fine. The handling was pretty good on some twisty narrow roads and I cant wait till I get something to improve that, that day is coming when I have time! All and all a truly wonderful drive for the first really good drive to see how my car would do, that and the view of Scottsdale/Phoenix is quite spectacular once you start climbing into the mountains of Carefree. The stars were amazing as well. I hope all of you guys have some good quiet dark roads too drive on where you can have some fun with the cab.
Old 07-08-2003, 11:31 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Didn't know you were in Phx...

Ever go the the Pavillions? Also, you a member of www.azaudi.org?

I love Phx and spent July 4th there - now I live in So. Cal. As for your roads, yes, they are sweet, but the So. Cal canyon runs are my favorite roads... so crisp and beautiful. Next time I plan a trip, we shouldhook up for a beer at Carlsbad Tavern or other similar establishment.

Cheers,
Glen