A6 allroad (C8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C8 Audi A6 allroad produced from 2020

List of Known 20th Anniversary Edition A6 Allroads

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2023, 05:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Dang. wrong coast! Interesting carfax.... not much detail.

Last edited by yosie16; 10-05-2023 at 05:37 AM.
Old 10-16-2023, 05:11 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

I picked up number 22 on the list on Friday. One more long day on the road and I’ll have it home.

The following users liked this post:
parkstr8 (10-17-2023)
Old 10-16-2023, 11:04 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 121 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by xaqcraw4d
I picked up number 22 on the list on Friday. One more long day on the road and I’ll have it home.
Tell us more! Where did you get it from? How much/miles? Is it in good condition? Where is home? Would you like your name added to the LIST next to your vehicle? Etc.?
DadAudi (10-16-2023)
Old 10-16-2023, 06:58 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

It was at the Audi dealership in Lexington, Kentucky. Before tax and all it was 58,500. Would have been a little less but I had them CPO it. I didn't realize at the time that CPO isn't 2 years anymore :/
It's got ~27k miles. Well I guess more like 28k after this weekend haha - took the 1300 mile scenic route back to Austin. Did the whole Natchez Trace Parkway end to end. Was surprised that I made it from Jackson, MS back home on a single tank of fuel.
Aside from a couple of rock chips on the hood, a scuffed center console and a little wear on the seats it's very nice. Has a full set of brown weathertech mats that match pretty well, but not much call for them here so I have some carpet replacements on the way.
I'm ok if you want to add me on the list so another is "known" haha. I was hoping one that of the cars with dynamic steering and B&O would come up but my luck isn't that good.

I've got a memory module and OBD11 sitting here ready to play with when I recover from today, and probably more to come as I wander down yet another rabbit hole
Old 10-17-2023, 05:05 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by xaqcraw4d
It was at the Audi dealership in Lexington, Kentucky. Before tax and all it was 58,500. Would have been a little less but I had them CPO it. I didn't realize at the time that CPO isn't 2 years anymore :/
It's got ~27k miles. Well I guess more like 28k after this weekend haha - took the 1300 mile scenic route back to Austin. Did the whole Natchez Trace Parkway end to end. Was surprised that I made it from Jackson, MS back home on a single tank of fuel.
Aside from a couple of rock chips on the hood, a scuffed center console and a little wear on the seats it's very nice. Has a full set of brown weathertech mats that match pretty well, but not much call for them here so I have some carpet replacements on the way.
I'm ok if you want to add me on the list so another is "known" haha. I was hoping one that of the cars with dynamic steering and B&O would come up but my luck isn't that good.

I've got a memory module and OBD11 sitting here ready to play with when I recover from today, and probably more to come as I wander down yet another rabbit hole
Welcome aboard xaqcraw4d! If you are like me, you likely enjoyed the massage function of the LUX package on that long trip. On long non-stop trips I have gotten as much as 31 mpg indicated on the dash and on fill-ups as many as 600 miles left to go on the new tank of fuel. Yes, for the size of the vehicle the fuel economy can be amazing. BTW by "dynamic steering" are you referring to all-wheel steering? I believe your vehicle has all-wheel steering. Enjoy the "new" ride, I will add you as the new owner on the LIST.
Old 10-26-2023, 04:46 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Another 20th Anniversary Edition Is For Sale

Oakland Chevrolet in California has number 29 on the List advertised for sale. This 2021 vehicle has the Luxury package and is listed with 23K miles on it at $64,900. Hopefully, whoever buys it will let us know so I can add them to the List.
yosie16 (10-26-2023)
Old 12-06-2023, 04:58 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Used "20th" Anniversary Edition Listed

If anyone is interested, vehicle #29 on the list is currently listed for sale at OaklandChevrolet.com according to Cargurus.com.
Old 12-06-2023, 05:07 AM
AudiWorld Member

It's been there for 2 months. i called and asked about the accident report, but no one could give me any info. and they don't ship.
Old 12-06-2023, 08:15 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 47 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by yosie16
It's been there for 2 months. i called and asked about the accident report, but no one could give me any info. and they don't ship.
I looked at the listing when I first read this, but when I went back to it a short while later I noticed the price had dropped from 62+ to 59,000, just in that hour interval! Though the Oakland Chevy dealer used car department might not want to bother with facilitating shipping, I have no doubt it could be easily arranged by the buyer, working with any responsible shipper, to pick up the car once the sale has been completed. So shipping to wherever should not be an issue, and in fact the buyer can determine which shipping company offers the most confidence for a successful, competitively priced delivery. Likely a better option than whatever Oakland Chevy would choose.

I share your concern regarding the CarFax report identifying a past accident. No damage details are given, but note that on two subsequent occasions, servicing included one or two wheels needing mounting/balancing, etc. That would give me pause, particularly given the relatively low mileage between service intervals. Why the continual need for this? Likely the accident? My 20th Anniversary car has continually tracked so smoothly, without any drifting or pull, that I periodically receive vehicle warnings...my car thinks I have fallen asleep because no steering inputs/corrections have been needed to keep proceeding in a straight line. And my allroad has the added complexity of dynamic all-wheel steering, which the Oakland Chevy car does not.

The car's exterior photos are compelling, but the interior photos are another matter entirely. The seats/leather surfaces look like the dealership's "detailing" department just indiscriminately slathered shiny greasy-looking dressing all over the place...looks horrible...the interior would need a quality interior detail just to remove and start over! Notice how the spilled glop on the seats (especially the rear seat) was not removed before that awful dressing was applied. Notice the scuff marks on the rear of the front console. Notice how dirty the steering wheel, console lid, etc. appear. This car's interior was obviously not well-cared by the previous owner, and the dealer cannot be bothered. What amazes me is how many used car listing sites/individuals apparently never critically examine their own photos prior to adding to their listings. If this allroad's interior looks anything in person as it does online (how can it not?), it should come as no surprise an expensive used car such as this languishes on the lot.
The following 2 users liked this post by Allroadrett:
Britchz (12-06-2023), yosie16 (12-06-2023)
Old 01-02-2024, 05:10 PM
AudiWorld Member

If anyone is growing tired of their 20th AE anytime soon, please let me know. Would love to purchase one with some background, and knowing it was cared for. East coast preferable.
cecoser (04-17-2024)

Quick Reply: List of Known 20th Anniversary Edition A6 Allroads