A6 allroad (C8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C8 Audi A6 allroad produced from 2020

List of Known 20th Anniversary Edition A6 Allroads

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2020, 06:20 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 47 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by BigBoy11
Okay, Anniversary Model sleuths, it appears another one has shown up at Audi North Scottsdale in AZ. The description says it’s a ‘21 model in “gray” with Sarder Brown interior but all the photos and video areclearly Gavial Green with Sarder. It’s on Cars.com and Cargurus.com but best viewed on the dealers website. There’s absolutely no mention of being an Anniversary Model but the interior appointments along with the Gavial Green should be dead giveaways. The price would also imply the Anniversary Model pricing.
Isn't this one already on the list (no. 30)?
Old 11-24-2020, 08:09 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Allroadrett
Isn't this one already on the list (no. 30)?
Possibly. I am not seeing no. 30 specifically but there’s another one in Chandler, AZ which is in the Phoenix area and even this one in North Scottsdale is listed by Cargurus as Phoenix. Plus, the list price is different.
Old 11-24-2020, 10:59 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 121 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by BigBoy11
Possibly. I am not seeing no. 30 specifically but there’s another one in Chandler, AZ which is in the Phoenix area and even this one in North Scottsdale is listed by Cargurus as Phoenix. Plus, the list price is different.
OK Boys and Girls, The vehicle listed by Cargurus at Phoenix is actually at Audi of North Scottsdale and is the vehicle listed as number 30 on the List. There is also a vehicle at Chandler Audi in Phoenix and it is number 31 on the List. These two vehicle have separate and different Vehicle Identification Numbers (VIN's). The pictures of vehicle 30 to me look rather gray rather than green, but doing the math the only way I can reach the $82,340 price listed is to add the $3950 that the 20th Anniversary Edition option costs:
Base-----------$65,900
Prestige--------$5,500
Lux--------------$2,850
20th Edition---$3,950
Night Vision---$2,500
Gavial Paint-----$595
Destination---$1,045

Total----------$82,340

Surprisingly, this total does not allow for either "rings" ($475) or the paint guard ($310) options which most vehcles seem to have.
The following users liked this post:
BigBoy11 (11-24-2020)
Old 11-25-2020, 04:10 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi all, I’m on the fence to buy a A6 Allroad anniversary or a regular one... I saw both in the flesh over the weekend.
this would be my first Audi ever - new to this forum!
i remember the original Allroad, I thought it was a great looking car.
I grew up in France, so I’m partial to wagons...

the gavial green is amazing, the brown interior Is more of an acquired taste and that holds me back a bit. Black would have been a tad more Germanic .
Any thoughts on the resale?
I don’t mind keeping cars a long time though.
Old 11-25-2020, 04:41 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Pmo75
Hi all, I’m on the fence to buy a A6 Allroad anniversary or a regular one... I saw both in the flesh over the weekend.
this would be my first Audi ever - new to this forum!
i remember the original Allroad, I thought it was a great looking car.
I grew up in France, so I’m partial to wagons...

the gavial green is amazing, the brown interior Is more of an acquired taste and that holds me back a bit. Black would have been a tad more Germanic .
Any thoughts on the resale?
I don’t mind keeping cars a long time though.
This would probably not be a good choice for resale but if you are going to plan on driving it awhile it would be an excellent choice. We are currently on our third Audi and while the first two lived up (or down as it were) to the Audi reputation for problems, our current 2013 A8L has been the most trouble free vehicle we have ever owned! In almost 8 years, we had to replace a vanity mirror light bulb under warranty. Otherwise, just routine maintenance. I am one who loves the Sarder Brown interior and dislike the black headliner but I am not necessarily looking at just the Anniversary model. The A6 Allroad will have an uphill battle stateside with the current SUV phase but for folks like me that wants the extra space but not necessarily In SUV form, it’s an excellent alternative.
The following 2 users liked this post by BigBoy11:
Allroadrett (11-25-2020), Pmo75 (11-25-2020)
Old 11-27-2020, 01:17 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Looks Like Two More 20th Anniversary allroads Have Arrived

I've added two more vehicles to the List: One in Oakland, CA and one in Beverly Hills, CA.

Old 12-03-2020, 12:43 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It looks like there's one in Wynnewood, PA, that isn't yet on the list.
Old 12-03-2020, 08:52 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by PNW-Ryan
It looks like there's one in Wynnewood, PA, that isn't yet on the list.

Good catch, I'm adding it to the List.
The following users liked this post:
BigBoy11 (12-03-2020)
Old 12-03-2020, 02:56 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

It’s interesting (to me at least) that none of the ‘21 models mention anything about the Anniversary designation nor is there any reference to the price of the options included in the Anniversary package. And several state the color as Avalon Green but show photos in Gavial Green.
Old 12-15-2020, 09:34 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 70 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by AUDIQSS
I've added two more vehicles to the List: One in Oakland, CA and one in Beverly Hills, CA.
The Beverly Hills one has the window sticker and it shows that it is a 2021 with optional dynamic all-wheel steering. Is this the first confirmed 2021 with AWS? Unicorn alert!

Last edited by bzcat; 12-15-2020 at 09:37 AM.

Quick Reply: List of Known 20th Anniversary Edition A6 Allroads