Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

color help with nougat interior

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2013, 08:16 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by gatorguy7
I guess I'm the only lower who doesn't like the nougat. Give me back with carbon fiber anyday of the week.
I am with you. The nougat looks good the first time you see it, but to me black is better over time. Of course you gotta have the black headliner which I have - that changes the entire car so much it's unbelievable.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:27 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by irenesbob
I am with you. The nougat looks good the first time you see it, but to me black is better over time. Of course you gotta have the black headliner which I have - that changes the entire car so much it's unbelievable.
Agreed - to me there is nothing like the clean, classic looks of the black interior. And when you pair it with the black headliner - WOW. As one of my friends says, it looks 'sinister"
Old 09-17-2013, 01:36 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

My 2012 is Moonlight with Nougat interior and black headliner. Looks superb imho. On a side note, we ordered my father a 2014 BMW 528 with the Mocha Interior. The car just arrived to the dealership last week. I must say that the BMW Mocha interior is my new favorite interior color!
Old 09-18-2013, 07:31 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Folks, besides the color is there any other difference between the blank and standard white headliner? Is the fabric different? When we test drove an A6 recently, the white headliner actually felt a bit cheaper than even our current B6 Passat.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:14 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by goacom
Folks, besides the color is there any other difference between the blank and standard white headliner? Is the fabric different? When we test drove an A6 recently, the white headliner actually felt a bit cheaper than even our current B6 Passat.
I believe the fabric/material is the same whether you get the standard grey or the black headliner. However, for some reason the fabric/material itself looks higher quality in the black.
Also, because of the points at which the headliner fabric abuts other materials, the black just looks better.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:17 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Personally I'm really liking the Midnight Blue and Grey interior combo. I find both the black and Nougat make the interior feel dark.
That's just a personal preference, but I wonder if anyone here has that combination.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:57 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 153 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by vrughani
Personally I'm really liking the Midnight Blue and Grey interior combo. I find both the black and Nougat make the interior feel dark.
That's just a personal preference, but I wonder if anyone here has that combination.
I had the grey interior on a Black a5. Very handsome but shows dirt
Old 09-19-2013, 11:00 AM
AudiWorld Member

possibly in the market myself
and have admired the blue or grey exteriors
with nougat but specifically with alum trim.
it seems like the wood trims would kind of
mush into the nougat color. i think the alum
brings a contemporary feel to this ultra modern car.
have loved my d3 a8 with northern pearl but light
interior has been a hassle. stick with noug or black
and check out the alum trim. audiusa build gives a small pic.
Old 11-13-2013, 02:44 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Can anyone tell me the color of this a6, I have no idea and
would appreciate your help.
Attached Images   
Old 11-13-2013, 02:59 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I'm going for Aviator Blue with Velvet Beige and the ash inlays. With the kids, it will be a bit of a chore to keep clean, but the contrast is striking (and you don't see many with that combo).

Quick Reply: color help with nougat interior