Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

does anyone own a titanium grey interior A6/7?

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2011, 09:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default does anyone own a titanium grey interior A6/7?

if anyone own a titanium grey A6/7, could he upload some pics of it

and what are your thoughts of tint on moonlight blue/titanium grey with dark wood?
Old 11-19-2011, 09:06 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by shaikhasm

and what are your thoughts of tint on moonlight blue/titanium grey with dark wood?
Tint looks good on any car. Especially light tint IMO
Old 11-19-2011, 09:56 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

[QUOTE=shaikhasm;24226319]if anyone own a titanium grey A6/7, could he upload some pics of it

I have a titanium grey interior with the walnut inlay. The outside is quartz gray. I love the combo. The black interior was too dark for my taste. I was worried when I ordered the car as I had not seen the gray interior hoping it would not clash with the outside but it looks great. I will try to snap some interior pics tomorrow and post. Here is a pic I took the night I picked it up.

Name:  my 2012 A6.jpg
Views: 3985
Size:  78.8 KB
Old 11-20-2011, 07:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

[QUOTE=2012A6er;24226551]

I have a titanium grey interior with the walnut inlay. The outside is quartz gray. I love the combo. The black interior was too dark for my taste. I was worried when I ordered the car as I had not seen the gray interior hoping it would not clash with the outside but it looks great. I will try to snap some interior pics tomorrow and post. Here is a pic I took the night I picked it up.

Attachment 21265
it looks great man even though it's taken with mobile phone

the light grey exteriors is not my thing but your car looks good and may I ask why didn't you get the 20" 5-spoke rotor design wheel? that would rock on your exterior
Old 11-20-2011, 08:55 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by 2012A6er
I will try to snap some interior pics tomorrow and post.
Please post lots of pics!! These will be the first "in the wild" pics on these forums of Titanium interior. I'm very interested b/c moonlight/grey was my other choice (before i found a beautiful havana/velvet on the lot which allowed me to take the car immediately).
Old 11-20-2011, 08:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

And to answer OP's original question; I think moonlight/grey with dark wood (either choice would be good) would be a GREAT combo.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:37 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by BConly
And to answer OP's original question; I think moonlight/grey with dark wood (either choice would be good) would be a GREAT combo.
hi thanks for your input but what i meant was what tint would look good on it?

PS it been almost 2 months since i ordered the car and man it feels like 2 years already
Old 11-20-2011, 11:47 AM
AudiWorld Member

hi thanks for your input but what i meant was what tint would look good on it?

PS it been almost 2 months since i ordered the car and man it feels like 2 years already
Gotcha... I'd just get dark/black colored tint. I put 35% on my fronts and 20% on the rear windows. It looks great and I haven't had any problems w/ the police (any tint on front windows is off limits in CA).
Old 11-20-2011, 12:32 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by BConly
Gotcha... I'd just get dark/black colored tint. I put 35% on my fronts and 20% on the rear windows. It looks great and I haven't had any problems w/ the police (any tint on front windows is off limits in CA).
at least in the usa you can argue with an officer and convince him within logic but i live in Saudi Arabia and most of the officers you meet don't know a thing of what they are talking about or just bored and want to waste your time(I've had my time with those a few times) and don't let us go to the tint subject because it really depends on the officer's mood to whether give you a ticket or letting you go with a warning (driver age matters alot) after you beg him not to remove it because you paid alot on it and it's not just a cheap painted sticker (i didn't have any encounters yet as my father doesn't go over 50% rear and 70% front but I'll try change that but i hear alot of stories)
Old 11-20-2011, 12:39 PM
AudiWorld Member

sorry i went off the tint subject I'll go with 30% all around(it's more like a 50%, light dependent, I've seen it) but not the dark one it's kind of silverish

Quick Reply: does anyone own a titanium grey interior A6/7?