Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Help installing Drive and Crank Pulleys $$ (Long Island NY) Audi A6

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2020, 08:03 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Help installing Drive and Crank Pulleys $$ (Long Island NY) Audi A6

So I decided to go stage 2.

Ordered both pulleys so its ready to install.

2014 A6 pre-facelift

I've seen so many videos of the installs and they look soooo easy a quick, I just have nobody to help me, plus I'm new to the platform.

I contacted Elite Motorsports here on Long Island and they are charging me $840 labor, plus $140 labor to replace my grille!.

I can do the grille myself. I need a second hand whos done it before for the pulleys install.

So.. Is there anyone in the lower NY area who would want to help me tackle this job?

Im willing to drive to you, or you can come to me. Im in Nassau County, Long Island.. willing to drive anywhere in NY no further north than the Bronx. NJ and CT also, but not too far in.

I'll be right there working together with you. I will offer $300 plus lunch of your choice, maybe couple beers if you'd like .. If you come to my house I'll have my Mobile detailer come over for a detail on your car while we work (Wash, Clay, Sealant or Wax).

Maybe we can play with my Dragy down by the beach if you'd like as well lol

If interested please Call or Text me (Im not on here enough to get a message in a timely fashion)

Dan (516)-449-4559
DJV999@icloud.com

Thanks!!