Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

I joined the ACNA

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 09:21 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

It's been six weeks and I am glad that I joined.

I've received emails from all over the USA. There's a lot of Audi stuff going on all year. Today I got the magazine in the mail and it has a lots of info (such as the A9) and vendor ads.

Initially I wanted to get the $500 Loyalty Reward when I buy my car but now I think that I will continue my membership for years to come.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:46 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I also joined the ACNA and went to the HPDE (High Speed Driving Event) at Spring Mountain Raceway in Pahrump NV this past weekend. It was a 2 day track event. Highly recommend you try one of these event to really experiance the capablities of the A6 in a safe controlled environment and have lots of fun. Came away form this with smile on my face that lasted several days
Old 04-22-2012, 11:47 AM
AudiWorld Super User

I plan on attending some of the driving events. I'm ninety minutes from Watkins Glen, NY and around four hours from Poconos PA.

That Pikes Peak event would be great for a vacation drive.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:57 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I called the hotline to ask them if you have to be a member for 6 months before taking delivery of the car in order to get the $500 "rebate". They said that typically you do BUT if you purchase a 3 year membership ($108) they will wave that requirement and will still reimburse you $500. You just have to call in and talk to them about it. This would be useful in my case as I take delivery next month. FYI for any one thinking about it.[/QUOTE]

I joined today and can confirm that if you call them and sign up for 3 years, they will honor the $500 rebate even if you purchase in less than 6 months. Great deal as it pays for itself almost 4 time over, plus you get a lot of perks!
Old 04-25-2012, 05:09 PM
AudiWorld Super User

If you are planning on signing up, please use my name for reference. It enters me in a contest.

Jim Schwind
Old 06-29-2012, 08:21 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nardo Polo
I called the hotline to ask them if you have to be a member for 6 months before taking delivery of the car in order to get the $500 "rebate". They said that typically you do BUT if you purchase a 3 year membership ($108) they will wave that requirement and will still reimburse you $500. You just have to call in and talk to them about it. This would be useful in my case as I take delivery next month. FYI for any one thinking about it.
I joined today and can confirm that if you call them and sign up for 3 years, they will honor the $500 rebate even if you purchase in less than 6 months. Great deal as it pays for itself almost 4 time over, plus you get a lot of perks![/QUOTE]

Called in today asking if there are any exceptions to receiving the rebate if I was a member for less than six months. Was told they were pretty strict on the six months. I mentioned if I were to do a longer 3yr membership to waive the requirement, she said she would have to contact Audi and email me back with details.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:50 PM
AudiWorld Super User

I'm heading to Watkins Glen this weekend to see the Audi's race in the Sahlen's Six Hour.

The Audi paddock is inside turn one so look for me. I'll have shorts, ball cap and a beer...
Old 07-02-2012, 12:53 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Watkins Glen Audi Corral

I went and it was a really good time. Great cars, interesting people and 7.5 hours of racing. Here's some pictures.

A 2013 TTRS

Lost something on the track

There was a new A6 from Canada in my new favorite color - Daytona Grey

How come no one has mentioned grocery bag hooks?

Old 07-02-2012, 01:18 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 106 Likes on 47 Posts

- How come no one has mentioned grocery bag hooks?

Maybe because few people realize they're even there (or no big deal as they've been included in Audis for at least the last 4 years?). I didn't notice them until a couple of weeks after I bought my 2009 A4. Nothing in the manual as I recall.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:20 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Grocery bag hooks are awesome. I have them on the C5. So simple yet so cool. Glad the dealer showed me them when I picked up the car. Might not have ever found them. They were the first thing I looked for in the C7 when I opened the truck.

Originally Posted by tenspeed
How come no one has mentioned grocery bag hooks?

Quick Reply: I joined the ACNA