Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Just arrived at dealer Ibis white A6 pics!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2011, 06:42 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just arrived at dealer Ibis white A6 pics!

Well the day has finally come! Got the call from the dealer that my 2012 Ibis white/Nougat brown A6 arrived and was being prepared for pick up after months of waiting. Showed up at the dealer and they had it all detailed and put it front and center in the showroom with a sold sign on it. My sales guy was great and knows I love the tech stuff so he walked me through 3 hours of all the systems and every nook and cranny in that car inside and out. Ordered the car fully loaded with everything except the BandO sound system. I spent 7grand on a custom audio system on my other car and I listed to both the BandO and the Prestige Bose and they are both phenomenal but BandO I don't think is worth the 6k add.
Here are pics at the dealer and I have more to come, I drove it straight to my guy that does high end car tinting and I'm doing 30% 3m Ceramic top of the line window tint all the way around plus a Clearbra on full front fascia and mirrors.
I'm in love with this car!! The 30 miles from the dealer to the shop was the best car day of my life so far! Its simply amazing and more pics to come in the future.

Manager through in a A6 hat, Golf polo, and Audi Keychain lol. Got the car at invoice to
Attached Images      
Old 10-23-2011, 07:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

Sexy! Ibis White was my close second. Enjoy your A6 in good health!
Old 10-23-2011, 08:09 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats!! Fdot started a pic post earlier today, look forward to seeing a few more pics of the interior
Old 10-24-2011, 03:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

Wow! Car looks great!! I am getting the same color combo. I did not order the sport package. Instead I got the 19" A5 S-line Y spoke wheels from a forum member...

My car should be ready in Dec....ordered it in August.

I would love to see some pics of your car outside in the sun after you get the tint and clear bra.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:52 AM
AudiWorld Member

That interior loos very nice. Do you have any more pics of it ?
Old 10-24-2011, 10:20 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

just got back today from the Tint and clear bra. Looks amazing! Spent all night in the garage doing 2 coats of Maguires ultimate wax and putting wheel wax on to reduce the brake dust. I'll try and take some pics tomorrow if I have time of the interior and new tint job. I thought people wouldn't notice the car much unless they are really into cars, but I've had numerous compliments driving the whopping 68 miles I have on it so far.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:41 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Almost break my neck.
Attached Images  
Old 10-25-2011, 11:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

What is the inlay wood trim color?
Old 10-25-2011, 03:37 PM
AudiWorld Member

Looks like Dark Walnut
Old 10-26-2011, 04:10 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by SabreCapt
just got back today from the Tint and clear bra. Looks amazing! Spent all night in the garage doing 2 coats of Maguires ultimate wax and putting wheel wax on to reduce the brake dust. I'll try and take some pics tomorrow if I have time of the interior and new tint job. I thought people wouldn't notice the car much unless they are really into cars, but I've had numerous compliments driving the whopping 68 miles I have on it so far.
allow me to ask, don't they give you the car in a perfect condition (washed, polished and waxed) because when i was at the dealership i told them that if they only wash the cars (w\ a bucket) and deliver it? and if this is the case with them then i want them to take it to the car care shop they contracted with without washing it and let them take care of it but the sales guy insisted that it's waste of our money and it's a step in the PDI and that the Audi guys are good and i asked to see the work and it was pretty good i couldn't find swirls or scratches even with lights

Quick Reply: Just arrived at dealer Ibis white A6 pics!