Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Leather/Leatherette on the 2012 A6?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 03:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BeAudi
Having the S line increases the leather quality?
I've the S-Line and it's got full leather facing for the fronts of all seats but unfortunately that setup isn't available for you guys.

Maybe they will eventually offer it.
Old 10-15-2011, 04:38 AM
AudiWorld Member

THAT Euro S-Line interior is crazy beautiful. OMG I soooo wanted that and even call Audi NA to inquire. Okay, I'm officially envious. Maybe I should have resorted to bribery. What a shame that's not available here. That interior is truly gorgeous.
Old 10-15-2011, 05:53 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lostnspace
LOL...you are banned from reading the boards until you make a purchase...
hahaha!

BeAudi where are you in the decision process? Any luck with the color? Certainly know much about the A6 by now, what's your thought?
Old 10-15-2011, 05:55 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by addysdaddy
THAT Euro S-Line interior is crazy beautiful. OMG I soooo wanted that and even call Audi NA to inquire. Okay, I'm officially envious. Maybe I should have resorted to bribery. What a shame that's not available here. That interior is truly gorgeous.
As much as I'd like to see STronic, adjustable suspension, rear sunshade, full leather seats or S Line Seats, more rims choices... I understand that they have to present the car at a reasonable price point. But for those of us willing to spend the money, and special order a car, I can't see why the options aren't made at least available for special order.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:34 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by psychodo
hahaha!

BeAudi where are you in the decision process? Any luck with the color? Certainly know much about the A6 by now, what's your thought?
My experience is like this, i was going out with a dream girl from a year and when i finally decided to get married and of a sudden from no where i met a new hot hot hotty and i am in confusion where to

funny business a side i certainly feel it is a good competitor to 5 series, it falls between 535 and 550 which is a very good thing.

as i mentioned earlier apart from all the techies we are missing in USA version, i really feel 65K car should have a better seats.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:49 PM
AudiWorld Member

I agree with you BeAudi that the 5er seats are really awesome and offer more laterally support, but personally I find the A6 seats to be comfortable, just not as sporty. And unless your willing to pony up even more $, then the 5 series seats are not ventilated which is a biggie for me in south Florida. Make sure when doing your comparisons that you add the cost for Xdrive on the BMW which I believe is another $2.5k to get their four wheel drive system. Granted I had a difficult decision choosing between the two but locally the Audi store is far superior to the BMW service, it's no contest - not to mention that I think the A6 way out performs the 535 and give you a boat load more toys. Never drove the 550, but I'm guessing that's a beast. If your looking for that kind of performance, get the Stasis ECU upgrade and the A6 becomes a M5 beater, so for $1500 you cannot touch it. Again, Audi wins in the head to head comparo. FWIW, I haven't seen or read one head to head comparison where the BMW outscores the A6 - not that anyone else's opinion matters more then your own but from what I can gather, there's a consensus in the automotive press that the C7/A6 is the new gold standard.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:58 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by BeAudi
My experience is like this, i was going out with a dream girl from a year and when i finally decided to get married and of a sudden from no where i met a new hot hot hotty and i am in confusion where to

funny business a side i certainly feel it is a good competitor to 5 series, it falls between 535 and 550 which is a very good thing.

as i mentioned earlier apart from all the techies we are missing in USA version, i really feel 65K car should have a better seats.
Ah, didnt see this before. LOL on the analogy!!