Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

New To Audi, New To The Forums

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 10:54 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rush2112
Good to see I'm not the only Ford lover new to Audi.
Yeah it was a big jump for me. Was looking at another Ford when i actually ended up with the Audi.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:25 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for your service. Enjoy Veteran's Day (today).
Old 11-11-2012, 04:06 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Grapeking
Thank you for your service. Enjoy Veteran's Day (today).
+1
Old 11-11-2012, 04:39 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Happy Vets Day NavyGuy - and to all the other AD bubbas and vets out there! Hope your home enjoying it with family, friends and Audis. I retired on 2009. Goes by fast.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:12 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

NavyGuy, I'm active duty navy also. Was wondering if you used military auto source to get your car? I ordered my car through them and wanted to know how was the experience with them. I'm about a month out from taking delivery.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:35 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default MAS

Originally Posted by 4Rings4AL
NavyGuy, I'm active duty navy also. Was wondering if you used military auto source to get your car? I ordered my car through them and wanted to know how was the experience with them. I'm about a month out from taking delivery.
I am AD as well and got multiple quotes from MAS. I ultimately decided to order local b/c I could get the car faster thru my dealer. MAS said earliest "expected" delivery was late April w/ a purchase date at the end of Oct/early Nov. I took in my quote and got my dealer to go just a tad over the quoted price with a delivery date of late December. All in all I was very pleased with my buying experience and can't wait to get my new Q5 3.0t P+ S-line.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default MAS

Originally Posted by SullyQ5
I am AD as well and got multiple quotes from MAS. I ultimately decided to order local b/c I could get the car faster thru my dealer. MAS said earliest "expected" delivery was late April w/ a purchase date at the end of Oct/early Nov. I took in my quote and got my dealer to go just a tad over the quoted price with a delivery date of late December. All in all I was very pleased with my buying experience and can't wait to get my new Q5 3.0t P+ S-line.
Sully thanks for the info. I'm still overseas, Japan, so going to a local dealer wasnt an option. I placed my order back in June. My car had a build date of September 29 with a guaranteed delivery December 6. MAS gave me the VIN back in mid September so hopefully all goes well next month. How much did you stand to save with MAS vs Local Dealer? Right now I'm 8% under MSRP on MY2013 A6 Prestige, Phantom/Nougat, 20" pkg, Drivers Asst, LED, Blk Headliner & Audi Care.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:36 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NavyGuy
Still active duty for another 8 years...
Originally Posted by Ltdplus9
Happy Vets Day NavyGuy - and to all the other AD bubbas and vets out there! Hope your home enjoying it with family, friends and Audis. I retired on 2009. Goes by fast.
Originally Posted by SullyQ5
Happy Vets Day Guys (and any others on these forums and elsewhere)!

Thank you for your service!
Old 11-16-2012, 06:55 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Sorry about the long wait. I have been out to sea for a couple days. I actually bought mine used. I was looking for a new one but this one came up had almost everything I was looking for. I picked it up for 44k out the door. So I couldn't pass up the deal. Not to mention its CPO so I got the extra 2 years of warranty. I personally haven't used the auto source always haggled the dealers.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:43 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by NavyGuy
Sorry about the long wait. I have been out to sea for a couple days. I actually bought mine used. I was looking for a new one but this one came up had almost everything I was looking for. I picked it up for 44k out the door. So I couldn't pass up the deal. Not to mention its CPO so I got the extra 2 years of warranty. I personally haven't used the auto source always haggled the dealers.
No Problem, i understand. Besides Ive got nothing else better to do than to troll around on this forum dreaming about when I'll finally get in my car for the first time. 28 days to go

Quick Reply: New To Audi, New To The Forums