Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Remote windows and sunroof

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 06:06 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Remote windows and sunroof

I've enabled the remote windows/sunroof via vag-com, pretty easy.
2 things though; First, I enabled the remote windows on my son's 2008 Jetta and his will continue to go up/down after releasing the button, but will stop when the button is pressed again. Has anyone been able to do that with the C7?
Second, how do I get the sunroof to open instead of tilt via the remote? I've searched, but have only found a video of the sunroof opening (stevial).

Thanks for the help.

FYI, the Jetta will even close the sunroof if it detects rain with the rain sensor.
Old 06-17-2012, 12:33 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Could you give me the link to get the windows done. I need to get re vAgged. When I vagged my car lag August the programming for the c7 was not complete and missing certain codes.
Old 06-17-2012, 07:57 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by joseaudi
Could you give me the link to get the windows done. I need to get re vAgged. When I vagged my car lag August the programming for the c7 was not complete and missing certain codes.
Here you are: http://www.audienthusiasts.com/VagComWindow.html
And the rest here: http://www.audienthusiasts.com/VagCom.html
Old 06-18-2012, 07:48 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by Notorious Tech
Thanks
Old 06-18-2012, 04:39 PM
AudiWorld Member

Mine only tilts the sunroof. Any link to opening the roof?
Old 06-18-2012, 05:45 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by WannaS6
Mine only tilts the sunroof. Any link to opening the roof?
That's what I'm trying to find out.
I pm'd Stevial (A7), his reply is pointing to some modules. I'm going to look and post my results.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:14 AM
AudiWorld Member

Yeah, I remember seeing a thread about it but couldn't did it again. And the feature is annoying. Because whether you're opening or closing everything via the remote, it ALWAYS tilts the sunroof up.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:57 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 106 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by WannaS6
Yeah, I remember seeing a thread about it but couldn't did it again. And the feature is annoying. Because whether you're opening or closing everything via the remote, it ALWAYS tilts the sunroof up.
I seem to remember you can go into the Car settings and select remote control of the doors and sunroof activation individually?
Old 06-19-2012, 09:59 AM
AudiWorld Member

You're right. Forgot. Thanks
Old 06-20-2012, 06:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Notorious Tech
I've enabled the remote windows/sunroof via vag-com, pretty easy.
2 things though; First, I enabled the remote windows on my son's 2008 Jetta and his will continue to go up/down after releasing the button, but will stop when the button is pressed again. Has anyone been able to do that with the C7?
Second, how do I get the sunroof to open instead of tilt via the remote? I've searched, but have only found a video of the sunroof opening (stevial).

Thanks for the help.

FYI, the Jetta will even close the sunroof if it detects rain with the rain sensor.
The sunroof can open too, you have to check adaptation, its in one of the channels that you see to the option to add a value to you existing value on order to get the sunroof to slide open.

check 46 in adaptions look channel labeled "comfort opening" then look for the sunroof option, at the vag com popup helper screen there should been an option for sunroof to slide, you have to add that value to your existing value, then save, if it still doesn't work go back and subtract the value for sun roof tilt, then save and check it again. Make sure you write down you default value before you make any changes. it should work.

Quick Reply: Remote windows and sunroof