Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Replacement Parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2013, 10:36 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replacement Parts

Does anyone know a website that sells parts cheaper that what the dealer has them for. I've done some online shopping and just wanted to see if you guys recommend a particular site.

I took a trip from Dallas to Houston over night and I ran over a blown out tire and the next day I notice that a piece of the grill was missing. The damn thing just popped out but there is no other damage.

I went to Audi and they quoted me $129.39 for a Test Grill part # 4G0-807-682-F-9B9

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Old 10-16-2013, 10:51 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Junk yard?
Old 10-16-2013, 11:01 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by keithl
Junk yard?
I guess thats an option, I dont have much experience with junk yards so I wasnt sure if they would even have 2012 models resting around there, but I guess its worth a try.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:20 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

You could look at eBay. Finding a used grill might be hard because many people want them and many cars hit things with the nose.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:59 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 106 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by mpitre001
Does anyone know a website that sells parts cheaper that what the dealer has them for. I've done some online shopping and just wanted to see if you guys recommend a particular site.

I took a trip from Dallas to Houston over night and I ran over a blown out tire and the next day I notice that a piece of the grill was missing. The damn thing just popped out but there is no other damage.

I went to Audi and they quoted me $129.39 for a Test Grill part # 4G0-807-682-F-9B9

Thanks
One of our AW sponsors, GenuineAudiParts would be a good place to start. There are other online retailers as well.
Old 10-16-2013, 01:31 PM
Banned

Thanks
First off, we are a proud sponsor of Audiworld.com !! We sell only new, OEM parts with factory warranty, at great prices. We can get you your grill for $70.68, we would need to order it in but could have it here in just a couple of days. Ask around, we have many satisfied customers here in Audiworld!
Old 10-18-2013, 06:46 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Jake-AudiUSAParts
First off, we are a proud sponsor of Audiworld.com !! We sell only new, OEM parts with factory warranty, at great prices. We can get you your grill for $70.68, we would need to order it in but could have it here in just a couple of days. Ask around, we have many satisfied customers here in Audiworld!
Jake thanks for the info, So if I was to place an order today approximately how long before it could hit my door step?
Old 10-18-2013, 12:48 PM
Banned

Jake thanks for the info, So if I was to place an order today approximately how long before it could hit my door step?
If you ordered the part right now, 1:35 pm Pacific coast time we would miss the cutoff to get it processed today so it would actually get ordered Monday morning and would get to us Wednesday. As with all of our orders, we ship them out the same day they are ordered if they are in stock and the same day they come in if they are special order parts, so your item would ship to you on Wednesday. Beyond that it depends on what carrier you choose and what speed you select, also it depends on where you live. If you are on or near the West coast, you should see it by the end of the week if you chose UPS ground or USPS priority mail.
Old 10-19-2013, 02:20 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Jake-AudiUSAParts
If you ordered the part right now, 1:35 pm Pacific coast time we would miss the cutoff to get it processed today so it would actually get ordered Monday morning and would get to us Wednesday. As with all of our orders, we ship them out the same day they are ordered if they are in stock and the same day they come in if they are special order parts, so your item would ship to you on Wednesday. Beyond that it depends on what carrier you choose and what speed you select, also it depends on where you live. If you are on or near the West coast, you should see it by the end of the week if you chose UPS ground or USPS priority mail.
Ill place my order tomorrow and look forward to getting it hopefully by the end of the week.

Thanks
Old 10-21-2013, 10:17 AM
Banned

Ill place my order tomorrow and look forward to getting it hopefully by the end of the week.

Thanks
Fantastic!! We thank you for your business and please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions or concerns. Welcome to the AudiUSAParts family!