Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

S6 Deliveries

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 01:32 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Phantom Black S6 Pics

I didn't take a delivery, but someone will be soon enough. I had a chance to check out a Phantom Black S6 at a local dealer (Audi Wilsonville - Oregon), and I must say this is one beautiful car. I didn't have an opportunity to drive, but am hopeful I might get the chance. The car has the black (sport) interior, carbon trim, 20" wheels, LED headlights, side assist and cold weather. Since I haven't seen any black S6 pics floating around on AW, I thought I'd share a few pics. Sorry for the low iPhone quality. I honestly loved everything about the car, except one little nit pick... the wheels (and yes, I'm one of the ones who likes the optional 20's) don't fill the fender wells properly, so if it were me I'd run spacers to push them out a bit. Ohh, and those rear seats are awesome (not too often you get to say that about a car)! More pics are also available on the dealer site if you're interested: http://www.audiwilsonville.com/new-c...regon-13122991

Old 09-26-2012, 02:06 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xcellr8tion
I didn't take a delivery, but someone will be soon enough. I had a chance to check out a Phantom Black S6 at a local dealer (Audi Wilsonville - Oregon), and I must say this is one beautiful car. I didn't have an opportunity to drive, but am hopeful I might get the chance. The car has the black (sport) interior, carbon trim, 20" wheels, LED headlights, side assist and cold weather. Since I haven't seen any black S6 pics floating around on AW, I thought I'd share a few pics. Sorry for the low iPhone quality. I honestly loved everything about the car, except one little nit pick... the wheels (and yes, I'm one of the ones who likes the optional 20's) don't fill the fender wells properly, so if it were me I'd run spacers to push them out a bit. Ohh, and those rear seats are awesome (not too often you get to say that about a car)! More pics are also available on the dealer site if you're interested: http://www.audiwilsonville.com/new-c...regon-13122991
/DROOL
Old 09-27-2012, 10:45 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Just got the call my car is in !!! S6 oolong gray, 20"s , cold weather, side assit, rear shade.
Old 09-27-2012, 02:12 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

So no fog lights in the front. I like that MUCH better. Looks like the A6 prestige
Old 09-27-2012, 02:31 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by diononiz
So no fog lights in the front. I like that MUCH better. Looks like the A6 prestige
+1
Old 09-27-2012, 03:07 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 139 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by diononiz
Actually, none of the A6/A7 have fog lights on the bottom grill. Those "eyes" you see are for the adaptive cruise control. The foglights on the LED headlights are actually below the upward bump at the bottom of the light!
Old 09-27-2012, 04:30 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Got A Pic !!!!

Originally Posted by Cselestrin
Just got the call my car is in !!! S6 oolong gray, 20"s , cold weather, side assit, rear shade.
Hopefully i can pick it up tomorrow. Dying to drive it !!!!! HyperS4 thanks for the Pic.
Attached Images  
Old 09-27-2012, 04:30 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by HyperS4
Actually, none of the A6/A7 have fog lights on the bottom grill. Those "eyes" you see are for the adaptive cruise control. The foglights on the LED headlights are actually below the upward bump at the bottom of the light!
Thanks for the clarification.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:33 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 139 Likes on 102 Posts

Hopefully i can pick it up tomorrow. Dying to drive it !!!!! HyperS4 thanks for the Pic.
Yeah man, happy to help. I love that color. Totally would have been my second choice. I'll see you tomorrow!
Old 09-28-2012, 10:29 AM
AudiWorld Member

when was your order placed? I cant wait anymore and have a month to go..hope it comes in early

Quick Reply: S6 Deliveries