Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Suggestions for floor mats?

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2013, 09:51 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suggestions for floor mats?

Hi Guys,

Looking for suggestions for good floor mats for my new A6?

preferably something that prevents rain water from dripping onto the floor.

Where are you guys getting your mats, if any?
Old 04-13-2013, 03:13 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

I just bought the WeatherTech mats. They have served me well on other vehicles I have owend especially with the mess my kids can amke.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

I bought the fitted audi all weather mats. They fit perfectly and use the factory mat 'snaps'. I haven't seen the weather tech for the a6 or a7, but have for other cars, and the factory all weather mats seemed to be a higher quality, but do not provide as much coverage as the weather techs.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:09 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sparks1
I just bought the WeatherTech mats. They have served me well on other vehicles I have owend especially with the mess my kids can amke.
Could you post a pic of how they look in your car? I am thinking about picking up a couple sets for my family and want to make sure I'll like them.

Thanks
Old 04-13-2013, 04:12 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I too bought the WeatherTech cabin mats and trunk liner made especially for my 2013 A6. The fit is perfect and the quality excellent.

They are not cheap but I feel well worth the money.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:13 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 388 Likes on 349 Posts

Weathertech in a B8 car:

Name:  wt1-1.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  64.7 KB

for winter use. The only "con" I can come up with is price. I think you might still be able to get -15% at autoanything.com along with free ship They had a recent sale going on.
Old 04-13-2013, 07:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Sparks1
+1
Old 04-13-2013, 09:06 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Boostedws6
I bought the fitted audi all weather mats. They fit perfectly and use the factory mat 'snaps'. I haven't seen the weather tech for the a6 or a7, but have for other cars, and the factory all weather mats seemed to be a higher quality, but do not provide as much coverage as the weather techs.
Really wish Weathertech had their All Weather mats for the A6 available. All Weathertech has is their floorliner digital fit. I like the Weathertech All Weather mats much more than their floorliner digital fit stuff
Old 04-13-2013, 02:31 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Maverick61
Really wish Weathertech had their All Weather mats for the A6 available. All Weathertech has is their floorliner digital fit. I like the Weathertech All Weather mats much more than their floorliner digital fit stuff
I bought the Audi A6 front weather mats. They are from Audi and fit just fine.. Unfortunatley, I can't eliminate the "rubber" smell that comes along with them. I mentioned to my local dealer and they suggested Simply Green cleaner. I sprayed them.. Let em soak for 15 minutes each side.. Scrubbed them like crazy and they still stink. When I put them in the car it smells like I'm in a rubber factory.
Old 04-13-2013, 02:49 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WeatherTech all the way.

I have them in my VW, bought them for my wife's minivan and we bought them for my mother-in-law for her Nissan.

They have always fir perfectly. I will always buy WeatherTech from now on.

Quick Reply: Suggestions for floor mats?