Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

That's it, I just couldnt deal with OEM. New wheels ordered.

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 05:36 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 139 Likes on 102 Posts
Default That's it, I just couldnt deal with OEM. New wheels ordered.

Yeah, Im having a hard time dealing with not being able to mod my car. I even ordered my car with the 20" wheels just to keep myself from wanting new wheels. But I gave in and the new wheels will be here next week.

All I can say is they havent been seen by anyone yet, they were just released a couple weeks ago at SEMA, they are black(how I like em...) and forged.

EDIT: For the record, Im not selling my OEM wheels. Ive been getting several PM's about them. The car is leased so I have to turn them back in with the car.

OK Finally got them on. TSW Panorama Rotary Forged 20x9 et35.Ive been getting mixed reviews but I like it a lot. I think my car looks like an unmarked police car lol. But what really works for me is how much lighter the wheels are. At least 10lbs/wheel. The steering is quicker and the car feels like it jumps off the line better now too.

Last edited by HyperS4; 10-26-2012 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Added pics
Old 10-16-2012, 05:56 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let' the MODs begin.

Can I take those 20" for my A6 LOL!!
Old 10-16-2012, 06:41 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HyperS4
Yeah, Im having a hard time dealing with not being able to mod my car. I even ordered my car with the 20" wheels just to keep myself from wanting new wheels. But I gave in and the new wheels will be here next week.

All I can say is they havent been seen by anyone yet, they were just released a couple weeks ago at SEMA, they are black(how I like em...) and forged.
Can you say what they are? Are there pictures of them out there yet?
Old 10-16-2012, 06:43 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by manishaudi
Can you say what they are? Are there pictures of them out there yet?
There are pictures of them out there if you know what youre looking for. They will be 20x9 et35.

I would prefer to not show pictures until they are on the car just so I can see if they look like *** or look good. I could end up making a fool of myself if they dont fit the look of the car.
Old 10-16-2012, 06:49 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wheel Preview

There are pictures of them out there if you know what youre looking for. They will be 20x9 et35.

I would prefer to not show pictures until they are on the car just so I can see if they look like *** or look good. I could end up making a fool of myself if they dont fit the look of the car.
That's why, from the school of hard knocks and mounting wheels I thought would look good but didn't, I NEVER buy wheels any more unless I've seen them another car (same make/model) first.
Old 10-16-2012, 06:51 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by s4str
That's why, from the school of hard knocks and mounting wheels I thought would look good but didn't, I NEVER buy wheels any more unless I've seen them another car (same make/model) first.
Yeah, but then you arent the first and I hate that feeling. Im not worried really that they wont look good. I also have no problem being a guinea pig. I'll take one for the team.
Old 10-16-2012, 06:56 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are they 5x112 OEM?
Old 10-16-2012, 07:08 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by Scotch A6
Are they 5x112 OEM?
Thats the only thing that has to be exact. All Audi's are 5x112 bolt pattern.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:12 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Understood. I hope they look as good as you want them to be.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:15 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by manishaudi
Understood. I hope they look as good as you want them to be.
Lol I'm sure there will be enough comments from the peanut gallery around here.

Quick Reply: That's it, I just couldnt deal with OEM. New wheels ordered.