Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

What exactly do I get with the S-Line package?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2016, 06:34 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What exactly do I get with the S-Line package?

I'm shopping 2012/2013 A6 3.0t's and would just like to know exactly what is in the S-line package? Is it just the skirt kit? Is there a sport suspension or sport seats with this? Anything else?

Sport suspension and bucket seats are more important to me than the styling change.

I prefer the look of the s-Line but they seem quite rare here and command $3000CAD at least over non s line vehicles. Not sure if that's worth it for just a styling package.
Old 11-26-2016, 09:31 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Whodini
I'm shopping 2012/2013 A6 3.0t's and would just like to know exactly what is in the S-line package? Is it just the skirt kit? Is there a sport suspension or sport seats with this? Anything else?

Sport suspension and bucket seats are more important to me than the styling change.

I prefer the look of the s-Line but they seem quite rare here and command $3000CAD at least over non s line vehicles. Not sure if that's worth it for just a styling package.
Absolutely there's a sport suspension. I've driven a C7 with and without it and I highly recommend it if you enjoy any amount of aggressive driving. You also get the three arm S-Line steering wheel (I'd also recommend the heated steering wheel part of the cold weather package if you're in a cold climate). Also S-Line insignia on the footsills. Also, there's the combed rear valance which looks better.. I believe you also get 19" wheels. Come on people, what else am I missing?
Old 11-26-2016, 09:53 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

S-line 19" wheels.
Old 11-26-2016, 11:06 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Moonlightblue
Absolutely there's a sport suspension. I've driven a C7 with and without it and I highly recommend it if you enjoy any amount of aggressive driving. You also get the three arm S-Line steering wheel (I'd also recommend the heated steering wheel part of the cold weather package if you're in a cold climate). Also S-Line insignia on the footsills. Also, there's the combed rear valance which looks better.. I believe you also get 19" wheels. Come on people, what else am I missing?
Great! Thanks for the reply. That pretty much cements my decision to go with an s-Line. Does anyone know if the s Line has sport seats? Or are they the same as the standard a6?
Old 11-26-2016, 04:42 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Same as standard
Old 11-27-2016, 03:55 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Whodini

Not sure if it was the same for 2012/2013 A6's, but the Audi.ca website shows the S-line package for 2017 A6's as a $400 CAD option, which includes:

Exterior S line logo
Sport Suspension
S line grille
Black headliner
S line door sills