A6 (C8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C8 Audi A6 produced from 2018

55 TFSI catless downpipe install.....

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 25 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Timeless
Lies!

But no on a real note, couple questions since your from the Netherlands:
- I thought the TFSI wasn't available in the NL, only the TFSI E version?
- Aren't there massive taxes on the V6T?
- How much is a set of those wheels? Looks sick.

TFSI is available here, not by huge numbers... but they are availlable.. the S6 is a diesel here in holland...
Taxes are just like normal car for that weight... nothing special.

For wheels etc check out my insta :estorilv10 , ive been in the wheeltrade for almost 30 years, and i do a lot of custom wheel, all depends on what you are looking for.. sizes, widths..finishes etc..

Old Yesterday, 11:47 PM
AudiWorld Member

Wheels i made are like the Ferrari 812 Superfast Aperta wheels... but then just in 22" and added the ferrari Superfast engraving, in satin black and fully forged out 6061T6
Old Today, 03:03 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Belong

TFSI is available here, not by huge numbers... but they are availlable.. the S6 is a diesel here in holland...
Taxes are just like normal car for that weight... nothing special.

For wheels etc check out my insta :estorilv10 , ive been in the wheeltrade for almost 30 years, and i do a lot of custom wheel, all depends on what you are looking for.. sizes, widths..finishes etc..
Aah I just checked the nrplate, it's originally an Import (Assuming German), cause I think they don't sell the 55 TFSI's from Audi on the Dutch market.
I'm from Belgium so I know all about the horrible excuse of an S6 we get here, sadly. I've got the 55TFSI E myself, Tax reasons.

I've checked the insta, cool stuff on there! I'm just wondering about the price cause I've got no clue of it's like 4k/set or like 10k.
Old Today, 05:18 AM
AudiWorld Member

Aah I just checked the nrplate, it's originally an Import (Assuming German), cause I think they don't sell the 55 TFSI's from Audi on the Dutch market.
I'm from Belgium so I know all about the horrible excuse of an S6 we get here, sadly. I've got the 55TFSI E myself, Tax reasons.

I've checked the insta, cool stuff on there! I'm just wondering about the price cause I've got no clue of it's like 4k/set or like 10k.
55 TFSI were available for the Dutch market.... but only from the 10 for sale there a 1 or 2 a 55tfsi...

Custom forged wheels monoblock 21 , 22 " from 6061T6 forged, so fully forged wheel... start at 2700 euro delivered for a set... in a simple finish.. brushed finishes etc all against small extra prices
Old Today, 05:21 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Belong
55 TFSI were available for the Dutch market.... but only from the 10 for sale there a 1 or 2 a 55tfsi...

Custom forged wheels monoblock 21 , 22 " from 6061T6 forged, so fully forged wheel... start at 2700 euro delivered for a set... in a simple finish.. brushed finishes etc all against small extra prices
Ah, didn't know. Everything I look up points to them not being directly available. Weird.

Honestly not bad for a custom set of Rims. Might have to hit you up for some work in the near future! I'll go through the instagram route if we get to that point.
Old Today, 05:25 AM
AudiWorld Member

Ah, didn't know. Everything I look up points to them not being directly available. Weird.

Honestly not bad for a custom set of Rims. Might have to hit you up for some work in the near future! I'll go through the instagram route if we get to that point.
No problem just hit me up on insta then... ive done 3 sets of wheels for guys from Belgium, 2 sets of brakes etc...