A6 (C8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C8 Audi A6 produced from 2018

A6 C8 Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2021, 07:06 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by packetjunkie

Picked up our fully loaded Prestige 55 yesterday - custom ordered to get it in Red (why are they so hard to get?) - day one impression is we love it, except disappointed that Android Auto is not wireless (my $25k less 21 F150 has it, surprised Audi doesn't)....
Ooh I’m digging the black optics. Did you get the massage/comfort seats?
The following users liked this post:
Edit (05-25-2021)
Old 04-21-2021, 07:20 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 295 Likes on 253 Posts

You know I tried those out and maybe it was me, but they didn’t seem that powerful. I’m glad we have another black optics person in D group lol.
Old 04-21-2021, 07:21 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BobaPanda
Ooh I’m digging the black optics. Did you get the massage/comfort seats?
Yes, I did get the massaging seats, I believe I got all of the options you can order - Comfort/Technology, Prestige, Luxury, Black Optic Sport, Audi Beams and Black Rings. Ordered back in December and came in last week. I was not aware that Audi had a panoramic sunroof option (my F150 has one) - I would have liked that had I known about it, but from the comment above its not an option?

We had a bit of a rough experience with the financial folks, but after a lot of back and forth we finally got a good deal. I will say this, from the first number they threw at us to the final there was a $15k swing. I still can't believe the dealer experience hasn't improved with their focus on payments and the attempts to hide the real numbers but we ended up about $10k off MSRP (with Audi incentives and dealer discounts) with an additional $2k COSTCO rebate and a next to zero money factor. Wasn't happy where we started but happy with the deal we eventually got.
Old 04-21-2021, 07:24 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

That is great news and I’m very happy you stuck with your guns monetary wise. Any other plans in place for it ?
Old 04-21-2021, 07:27 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

My apologies about the roof part as I just called another dealership and I was mislead by my sales person about that part. That’s actually on me as I was wondering why when I was going for the Prestige, I was being pushed towards this PP with the executive pkg. in fact I do not want a roof at all but was told that was not an option sadly...
Old 04-21-2021, 07:37 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DadAudi
That is great news and I’m very happy you stuck with your guns monetary wise. Any other plans in place for it ?
Not really, its for the GF and shes not the modding type (maybe a tint?), although I tend to work on my cars/trucks ('21 lifted F150, matching teardrop trailer). I've also had 4 Vipers (started ViperAlley.com) and a couple Vettes - I had a handful of Acura TL(X)s but some friends talked us into the A6, so this is my first Audi experience. I do dig the interior and it has a really nice drive - all the options will take some getting used to.
DadAudi (04-21-2021)
Old 04-24-2021, 07:47 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Hector Guzman

LOWERED ON K&W adjusted suspension on 21 x10.5 inch VERTINI WHEELS and running falken tires (265/35/21) squared set up . RS front grill, MAXTON front lip and painted calipers with S-line logo. All black emblems and side mirror trim
Tell me more about your suspension setup. You mentioned on another thread you replaced H&R springs because they didn’t settle enough. I have the same problem and haaaaaaaate it. You mention adjustable suspension. I thought coilovers weren’t available for the C8 A6? Can’t even find them on KW site.
DadAudi (04-24-2021)
Old 04-24-2021, 07:54 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by SwagSolo
Tell me more about your suspension setup. You mentioned on another thread you replaced H&R springs because they didn’t settle enough. I have the same problem and haaaaaaaate it. You mention adjustable suspension. I thought coilovers weren’t available for the C8 A6? Can’t even find them on KW site.
Also, can you provide a link for the RS grill? How was install on that? Also waiting for Maxton front lip to arrive. On a scale of 1-10, how difficult was the lip install?
Old 04-27-2021, 05:26 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 29 Likes on 9 Posts

The suspension is an adjustable spring from k&w I believe the year was for a 2018 A6 but I believe the spring was applicable to my year ; the link is below where I purchased it . If they don’t have have it im
sure other websites also have it .

I had my front grill and lip installed by a local shop called lex tech in miami . I attached the link were I bought my front grill. I believe AliExpress also sells the grill .

K&w suspension link

https://www.vividracing.com/has-coil...150721254.html

This is were I bought my grill

https://german-car-accessories.com/c...grill-c8-a6-s6

front lip Link .

https://www.maxtondesign.co.uk/body-...RODUCTS-MAXTON

rear diffuser link . It was installed by a local shop called rodspeed in miami . They also painted my calipers .

US $276.50 30% Off | For Audi A6 S6 Sline C8 2019 2020 2021 ABS Rear Bumper Lip Spoiler Diffuser Trunk With Exhaust Tips
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtKzOOf

Originally Posted by SwagSolo
Also, can you provide a link for the RS grill? How was install on that? Also waiting for Maxton front lip to arrive. On a scale of 1-10, how difficult was the lip install?
The following 2 users liked this post by Hector Guzman:
DadAudi (04-27-2021), FreddyG (06-24-2022)
Old 04-27-2021, 08:25 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 52 Likes on 46 Posts

@Hector Guzman How did you get the front grille to work? My 21 C8 A6 has 500 cameras and sensors lol
DadAudi (04-27-2021)

Quick Reply: A6 C8 Picture Thread