A6 (C8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C8 Audi A6 produced from 2018

IT: pACC Country limits

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2024, 04:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default IT: pACC Country limits

Hello Guys,
This thread could be helpfull as in some Countries Audi has to disabled the pACC even if the option is already active.
The limit can be eliminated modifying the dataset of our radar. I can read this article very interesting for the MQB platform, but it's not supported by MLB and MLB Evo platform.

https://vwcoding.ru/en/MQB/pACC/

My Dataset is quite longer even very similar. I tried to modify 7F FF 7F FF writing every byte in FF FF FF FF but it didn't work. I'm pretty sure the bytes are completely different in MLB platform.
Do you know anything about that?
Old 01-09-2024, 11:08 AM
AudiWorld Member

Hello guys, after asking help, after 4 months of studing without sleeping I found my original dataset of my radar where I modified (after a lot of tries!!!!) the correct byte and wrote them.
I magically found the solution in order to activate the pACC also in my Country where is disabled by factory!!!! Very well done!!!!!!
Old 04-22-2024, 10:35 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello,

Could you share with us please, what should we do to remove the limit?

Thnk you!
Old 04-29-2024, 02:39 AM
AudiWorld Member

I can't share as it's not easy. you need to have some skills. If you want you can contact me in pvt.
Old 05-02-2024, 10:49 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by pittyxp
I can't share as it's not easy. you need to have some skills. If you want you can contact me in pvt.
Or just simply say you will provide it as a service then xD
Old 05-06-2024, 01:02 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by VjSky
Or just simply say you will provide it as a service then xD
Do you think I can share a process where you can brick your ECU? Do you think I can share a process where I spent 2500€ and 6 months of studying it? I could think to share everything if it was an easy process, but when people can damage ECUs I think it's much better to pay a service that is not very expensive. Would you be happy if I had wrote everything here and you had tried and maybe bricked your radar, for example? There are so many shops on the web that can offer that service, I think it's much better to use them in this case. it's not just a coding.
Do you wan to know some more? I know how to deactivate the lane warning if you don't touch the wheel, but I will never share it as it's too dangerous for every driver.
Old 05-06-2024, 03:12 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by pittyxp
Do you think I can share a process where you can brick your ECU? Do you think I can share a process where I spent 2500€ and 6 months of studying it? I could think to share everything if it was an easy process, but when people can damage ECUs I think it's much better to pay a service that is not very expensive. Would you be happy if I had wrote everything here and you had tried and maybe bricked your radar, for example? There are so many shops on the web that can offer that service, I think it's much better to use them in this case. it's not just a coding.
Do you wan to know some more? I know how to deactivate the lane warning if you don't touch the wheel, but I will never share it as it's too dangerous for every driver.
Yeah the good old for your own good excuse. I have done pACC on my car, as any retrofit there are risks involved. And you are the first who started this thread by asking for assistance and expecting someone else to share so your entire answer is hypocritical at best xD
The following 2 users liked this post by VjSky:
mdkv5 (05-19-2024), pittyxp (05-13-2024)
Old 05-13-2024, 01:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

I haven't seen anything shared in this forum with me. As you can see I asked, as you said, and no one helped me.
Good for you if you did it on your car. Why didn't you share anything? The question is the same for you.
Anyway this conversation is not going anywhere. I will not reply anymore to you.
Good luck for the rest of your life
Old 05-16-2024, 11:49 AM
AudiWorld Member

I did not because I didn't do it myself since there was no info online. I paid a guy.
But, the catch is that that guy did not start a thread asking for info and then go back to try to make money of off the sale folks he asked for help.
You see the moral problem there?
PS: Extending the acc is trival
Old 05-21-2024, 03:10 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by VjSky
I did not because I didn't do it myself since there was no info online. I paid a guy.
But, the catch is that that guy did not start a thread asking for info and then go back to try to make money of off the sale folks he asked for help.
You see the moral problem there?
PS: Extending the acc is trival
As you can see from the history yes, it's true that I asked for help, but NO ONE gave me a hand or just helped me even with a small clue. I had to do everything myself and certainly your envy, in my opinion, goes beyond any words I can express. With this I close this discussion and will not reply to you again in the future. Good life.