A6 / S6 (C5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C5 Audi A6 and S6 produced from 1998-2004

Audi Dealer Recommendations in NYC

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2002, 04:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi Dealer Recommendations in NYC

anyone have a good audi dealer recommendation in NYC ? Anyone use Life Quality , Anchor Audi or Biener Audi.

I guess what matters most is the service dept. Which Audi dealer in NYC have you had good experiance with, especially in the service dept.
Old 07-11-2002, 05:05 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default I just bought my car at life quality.....

in bay ridge, bklyn. Picked up a 2002 a6 3.0q and I really have to say it was the worst experience of my life. They are incompetent and lazy, dont not return calls, etc.. I would say to use anyone besides them.

Fazooley
Old 07-11-2002, 05:30 PM

Default Re: I just bought my car at life quality.....

was that sales only or service too. Life Quality is sooo close to me thought. 10 Minute Drive. I'm located in Bensonhurst.

So far, their sales guys are crap. Won't return calls, etc. I may try changing to a different sales guy. The last time I bought a car, the salesman wasn't in so I had someone finish up the paperwork....long story, but they ended up fighting over the commision and they changed the price on me due to the commission deal. I brought my business elsewhere...

Have you used their service dept yet ?
Old 07-11-2002, 05:37 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default I havent dealt with the service dept yet....

but the sales dept really sucks. Although, there is a guy there named Rodney who is very nice and has his TT in magazines and whatnot. I only wish I had him as my salesman, if your going to go in there make sure you see him.

Fazooley
Old 07-11-2002, 06:35 PM

Default Rodney primus sold me mine Highly recommend him... service is pretty good

They got me out of a lot of situations. See Guy...unfortunately they have very few loaners
Old 07-11-2002, 06:41 PM

Default Re: Audi Dealer Recommendations in NYC

I bought from Biener Audi. The sales experience was top notch. Can't say anything about the service department yet as I haven't use it.
Old 07-11-2002, 06:59 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Life Quality is over in Bay Ridge-Brooklyn, right?

If that's the place, I have heard only very negative things. Find another.
Old 07-11-2002, 09:19 PM

Default Re: I bought my at JACK DANIEL'S in NJ even thou I am from the Bronx

They really know how to treat you. Speak to Carl. I have got a '02 A4 3.0Q tip and a '02 A6 3.0Q tip from them and there service department is Excellent so far.
Old 07-12-2002, 04:59 AM

Default But, their service department is open til 7PM weekdays and open on Saturdays as well.

The only Audi dealer in NYC tri-state area I know of that keeps extended hours like that. Very convenient.

BTW you do not have to buy your car at LQ to service it there. Their management completely changed for the better. BMW GM took over a few months ago. The sales staff is down to 3. Rodney is best salesman there, also Carla. Phil is their new GM from LQ BMW and could be dealt with directly. However, the inventory is the lowest of any other Audi dealer in tri-state area.

I bought my car at Anchor, good inventory, best trade-in allowances I saw, plus Ralf V. is a great ABS.

I service it at LQ since I have little confidence that there is a big difference among Audi service dealers around here. IMO its just so-so. Where you are located its no brainer - LQ service all the way. Good relationship is the key - try Scott or Guy.
Old 07-12-2002, 05:22 AM

Default What is AOA policy on loaners

my last car, was a bmw and when I brought it in to another dealership for warrany work, they did not give me a loaner. I called 2 weeks before just to schedule the service.

I've been reading some threads and it seems that with AOA, if it is warranty work, they will come pick up your car, drop it off, and leave you a loaner if need be. This even covers routine stuff like oil changes too. Can someone clarify or confirm if this is true

Quick Reply: Audi Dealer Recommendations in NYC