A6 / S6 (C5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C5 Audi A6 and S6 produced from 1998-2004

Important message from EDGE RACING please read

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2001, 08:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Important message from EDGE RACING please read

It has come to my attention that several of you fellow audiworlders have been involved in an AEZ group buy with a non-authorized AEZ or Edge Racing dealer. I have received e-mails stating that deposits have been sent to Person or Company X and have yet to receive the merchandise because of various reasons or excuses.

I checked our system and we have not received any calls or orders from this person/company.

I highly suggest that you guys (and gals ) do investigate deeply the companies/persons that you are about to hand your money to and do not fall for mega-cheap price promises or things of the sort. To research more about a vendor of our products just give me a call and I'll let you know what I know or of course ask other AWers to see what the general opinion is.

Remember that many of these (not all obviously) places or people are very willing to take your money and make a quick buck and then leave you on your own if you have any technical questions, warranty issues even shipment or mishandling issues. They simply cannot afford to help you out.

Companies like us spend a lot of time and money in product research, fitment issues, stocking, packing systems, technical education etc. I am in no way stating that we have not committed mistakes before, we have but we stand 100% behind our products and make sure that you our customer is as happy as possible with the experience.

As you probably know we are very active in policing group-buys and this is the main reason. We know that our true dealers would not risk loosing their dealer status plus we want them to support the product accordingly.

Please contact me directly if you are stuck in a deal that has not gone through or if you want to report any problems with our products. I'll do my best to help you out

Thanks for reading

MAX
800-489-5353 ext 203
MAX@edgeracing.com
www.edgeracing.com
Old 07-18-2001, 08:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HaRUMPH! thx, max.