A6 / S6 (C5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C5 Audi A6 and S6 produced from 1998-2004

OEM Factory parts buying, low prices, great service.

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 03:31 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OEM Factory parts buying, low prices, great service.

Like a lot of us, I buy all my parts over the net, and as I live in Australia, parts buying from the US can often be a drawn out process, by the time I've had parts delivered to a US staging post, combined, and then re-freighted as a single shipment to Australia to keep freight costs down.

Because of this, I always seek to find the best product for the best price. Recently on a parts buying adventure I stumbled across Bernardi Audi in Natick, MA, where according to a fellow Audi fan, Bernardi are currently building the largest Audi facility in the US.

To my pleasure, and surprise, of the parts I needed at the time, Bernardi were in most cases cheaper than the cost of aftermarket items, and for original Audi parts, which they were also happy to order in from Audi USA if the items were out of stock.

When a recent shipment of mine arrived which included items bought from Bernardi, I was initially fuming when it became obvious they had made an error and packed a wrong part.

As I'm a long way from Massachusetts, it would've been very easy for the issue to be brushed aside. Instead, and to their credit, Bernardi's Customer Service was exemplary. Not only did they re-supply me with the correct part, they also freighted it direct to me in Australia, and all at no cost.

I couldn't have asked for better service, so if you need some parts, and you haven't checked Bernardi Audi out yet, then I would easily recommend you give their site a search at http://audi.bernardiparts.com/default.aspx.

All you need is the original part number, though in my experience, the site is limited to searching with the part number in the correct format (ie xxx-xxx-xxx-x), otherwise you won't get a search result.

Happy shopping. I trust your experiences are as good as mine.

Cheers.