A6 / S6 (C5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C5 Audi A6 and S6 produced from 1998-2004

PES Supercharger Free Install

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 08:41 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2.7Lturbo
if i had a 4.2, and the money to blow, id rather piece together my own turbo kit, but i can see where your comming from, not everyone can build race cars, and yes the PES system is a fast and reliable way to increase power.... thats one word people forget about ofter. yeah it may only be 85 hp, but its done reliable, (well relatively to mooks just cranking the boost up )
The 85 hp is only for the stage 1 system, we make 100+ with the stage 1 plus and when the stage 2 is offered for the 5 spd auto it will be most likely pushing about 140 over stock. I thought it would be nice to offer what is normally a 10 hour install for free.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:30 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Nobody is questioning the 'generosity' of the offer, more the cost of the product versus the value it provides... What is a free 10 hours of labor when the product itself is overpriced. IMO, a supercharger kit for 6+ grand is overpriced. If you were closer to 3 or 4 grand, I'm willing to bet you would have a whole lot more interest. I understand you have your R&D and production costs to recoup, but you do that on volume and time, not overpricing. Just my 2 cents as a business man.

When you make posts on an internet forum as a company, you better be able to handle the range of responses, positive and negative. If you really had your **** in order, you would have prepared for a response like this with additional information which may counter the negative perception being held.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:28 AM
AudiWorld Member

Hey patrick you have to understand that some people are just plain stupid and their mother have failed to teach them some basic human manners, they are haters and ignorant ****** (I had something more harsh on my mind than ******) and they are not itelligent enough to understand that you didnt ask for a opinion but simply offered a service that will benefit others. I guess what Im trying to say There is nothing u can post on this board without getting a hate remark, matter of fact thats on most message boards.
Im almost positive that these are the loosers that will never say nothing to your face but are heroes behind a key board.
World would be a nicer place if all those retards would just go get hit bu a bus or jump of a big bridge or something in that nature.
HAVE A NICE DAY
Old 09-20-2009, 05:31 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by cwraab
Nobody is questioning the 'generosity' of the offer, more the cost of the product versus the value it provides... What is a free 10 hours of labor when the product itself is overpriced. IMO, a supercharger kit for 6+ grand is overpriced. If you were closer to 3 or 4 grand, I'm willing to bet you would have a whole lot more interest. I understand you have your R&D and production costs to recoup, but you do that on volume and time, not overpricing. Just my 2 cents as a business man.

When you make posts on an internet forum as a company, you better be able to handle the range of responses, positive and negative. If you really had your **** in order, you would have prepared for a response like this with additional information which may counter the negative perception being held.
The point you are all failing to understand is that Patrick never asked for your opinion he just posted info.
Old 09-20-2009, 01:42 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

What is with the hostility? Nobody said anything insulting to the guy. Nobody posted a 'hate remark' (I had to roll my eyes there). A few people including myself commented on the price of the product. I would have no problem telling a vendor that his product was overpriced in my opinion, and get this, to his face. Now those be fighting words, I'll see you at the bike rack after school. By the way, that was sarcastic if you could not follow... I will not actually show up to your bike rack...

Any decent vendor should be able to handle criticism of his product or service. Patrick posted info on a service PES is offering. I and others posted opinions on that info as a message board is a place to share perspectives and disseminate information.

Your instant un-provoked aggression, severly lacking grammer and spelling, and poor assumptions indicate that you might not be very mentally stable and are recipe for disaster to those around you. By the way, at least spell 'intelligent' correctly when you say others are not intelligent. Good Lord...

Originally Posted by 1 slow Audi
Hey patrick you have to understand that some people are just plain stupid and their mother have failed to teach them some basic human manners, they are haters and ignorant ****** (I had something more harsh on my mind than ******) and they are not itelligent enough to understand that you didnt ask for a opinion but simply offered a service that will benefit others. I guess what Im trying to say There is nothing u can post on this board without getting a hate remark, matter of fact thats on most message boards.
Im almost positive that these are the loosers that will never say nothing to your face but are heroes behind a key board.
World would be a nicer place if all those retards would just go get hit bu a bus or jump of a big bridge or something in that nature.
HAVE A NICE DAY
Old 09-22-2009, 09:15 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Grammer?!?!? Grammar. LOL you guys are hilarious!!! nt

nt