A6 / S6 (C5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C5 Audi A6 and S6 produced from 1998-2004

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE FROM A PARTS DEALER?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 07:31 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE FROM A PARTS DEALER?

Hows it going AudiWorld?!

This is Jeremy, the sole operator at audionlineparts.com We have recently remodeled AGAIN to bring you a more comprehensive and secure site to help you find what you need. (Not to mention it looks much nicer too!)

What I want to know is:
What do YOU want to see on the site?
What kind of promos interest YOU?
What specials you'd like to see EXCLUSIVELY for AudiWorld.

Even though there is a lot of competition for OEM parts, I would love to be your primary provider of parts and information. Please let me know what YOU want so I can set things up and get you what you need! If you have any questions or comments or recommendations feel free to contact me! Would love to hear from you!

Don't forget there is free shipping on ALL orders for AudiWorld Users. Just use promo code "audiworld"

Thanks everyone!

Old 11-11-2016, 08:40 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 101 Likes on 77 Posts

First, too difficult to register. CAPTCHA really sux...and I have a lot of passwords but your site just doesn't seem to work with CAPTCHA
Old 11-11-2016, 10:19 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by SloopJohnB@mac.com
First, too difficult to register. CAPTCHA really sux...and I have a lot of passwords but your site just doesn't seem to work with CAPTCHA
Ooof Im sorry. Ill contact my back-end support team to see if there is anything i can update to make this possible. What about registration is too difficult? Too much to fill out?
Old 11-11-2016, 02:45 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Strange, I looked at your site and was not troubled by any Captcha stuff. Admittedly I did not try to buy, only looked. I like your site. Put it into my favorites.
Old 11-14-2016, 03:21 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by clancy
Strange, I looked at your site and was not troubled by any Captcha stuff. Admittedly I did not try to buy, only looked. I like your site. Put it into my favorites.
Thank you! If you need anything or want to verify any part before ordering just let me know!
Old 11-16-2016, 03:12 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Euro Parts!!

Like:
4B0947159H 6PS
SOS Button in Sabre/ Black

Can ya get that one?!?
Old 11-17-2016, 07:03 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Eurylo
Euro Parts!!

Like:
4B0947159H 6PS

Can ya get that one?!?
If its European specific, unfortunately i cannot =( I type that part it and it says not found which means not available to the US dealerships. I am sorry about that. If theres anything else you want me to check let me know!
Old 11-19-2016, 05:11 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 101 Likes on 77 Posts
Default Have you googled the p/n?

Originally Posted by Eurylo
Euro Parts!!

Like:
4B0947159H 6PS

Can ya get that one?!?
Here's one source:
Buy Audi 4B0947159H 6PS soul (black); -ZH...

However, shipping might be expensive.
I've had good luck with some HongKong suppliers; Audi does a big biz in China and probably even assembles Audis in China...it's the single biggest market in the world.
Old 11-20-2016, 09:16 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Comments and wants

Wants for any parts dealer are pretty simple:

1. decent prices (not always the lowest) combined with
2. good selection
3. knowledge of parts and various manufactures

My quick comment on your site is that quick search for a randomly chosen part (CVs/axles) returned OEM parts only - consequently a zip code away from what I would expect to pay. For those who want N-spec ashtrays, that's great. But what about OEM vendor replacement parts that are identical or very similar, for half? Or 3rd party parts that in some cases are superior (or have a different trade off, such as more aggressive shocks, etc.). No I didn't look after i was disappointed once.

I typically try to support my local high service places, especially those that sometimes bail me out in near-real time (no shipping delay, delivery..). Or i use places that have a wide selection and some degree of familiarity with each part.

As to promos - not really. Give me quality, fair prices, and service but react to what i actually need. yea, i have pointy ears.

Grant
Old 11-21-2016, 03:12 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Just Me
Wants for any parts dealer are pretty simple:

1. decent prices (not always the lowest) combined with
2. good selection
3. knowledge of parts and various manufactures

My quick comment on your site is that quick search for a randomly chosen part (CVs/axles) returned OEM parts only - consequently a zip code away from what I would expect to pay. For those who want N-spec ashtrays, that's great. But what about OEM vendor replacement parts that are identical or very similar, for half? Or 3rd party parts that in some cases are superior (or have a different trade off, such as more aggressive shocks, etc.). No I didn't look after i was disappointed once.

I typically try to support my local high service places, especially those that sometimes bail me out in near-real time (no shipping delay, delivery..). Or i use places that have a wide selection and some degree of familiarity with each part.

As to promos - not really. Give me quality, fair prices, and service but react to what i actually need. yea, i have pointy ears.

Grant
All great suggestions, only problem is I work out of a dealership so I will only be able to source OEM parts. As far as 3rd party goes, that is not an option for me. I also do not have access to a 3rd party catalog of parts so i cannot post them on my site. If you're close, I can get you parts ASAP. (assuming i have them in stock) Let me know if you need anything and i can definitely help you out!

Thanks Grant