A6 / S6 (C6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C6 Audi A6 produced from 2004-present and Audi S6 produced from 2007 - 2011

Grrrr. Chinese parts!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 06:37 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by lelandr

Their people are just not organized, cooperative and open-minded enough to learn the skills they need to really reach the heights of Westerners.
Are you sure you are not the grand wizard of KKK?
By westerners, I assume you mean Caucasians. Your statement imply that Asians are ignorant and will never have the skill set of the Caucasians, if that isn’t a racist statement, I don’t know what is.
I get a laugh out of people like you. Every time someone accuse you of being a racist, which I am sure is quite often, you starting lying about your wife being black or Asian or you have many friends who are black or Asian.
Your superiority complex is beyond believe, usually that mean you are insufficient in other areas. You try to make up for that insufficient by belittling other people.
My guess is that your dislike for Chinese stems from your relationship with your wife. Chinese workers are not like your wife where you can just slap her around if she doesnt do what you tell her.

Last edited by The G Man; 03-23-2010 at 09:10 AM.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:29 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by The G Man
Are you sure you are not the grand wizard of KKK?
By westerners, I assume you mean Caucasians. Your statement imply that Asians are ignorant and will never have the skill set of the Caucasians, if that isn’t a racist statement, I don’t know what is.
I get a laugh out of people like you. Every time someone accuse you of being a racist, which I am sure is quite often, you starting lying about your wife being black or Asian or you have many friends who are black or Asian.
Your superiority complex is beyond believe, usually that mean you are insufficient in other areas. You try to make up for that insufficient by belittling other people.
My guess is that your dislike for Chinese stems from your relationship with your wife. Chinese workers are not like your wife where you can just slap her around if she doesnt do what you tell her.
Man, you assume WAY too much. I never meant anything like that, and I don't hate Asians. By Westerners, I meant people educated in the West. I'm not sure if you noticed, but the US and Western Europe are chock full of non-Caucasians, and yes, I would consider them Westerners.

The fact is that, in China, work is very often done in an unorganized and uncooperative manner. It is really only China in Asia where I have seen these issues, which come partly from the Chinese sense of "losing face," and the fact that the Chairman, during his Cultural Revolution, exiled or executed many educators in his country.

Did I not credit Japanese, Korean and Thai workers? Why yes, I believe I did, and more than once. Doesn't really fit into your wholly imagined "lelandr hates Asians" bs. Could it be that those countries have a more progressive, maybe Western-style, educational system and a more progressive sense of individuality? Well, yes.

I actually haven't lied about anything I've posted so far, as I don't have anything to lie about. That includes the fact that no one, except you, has ever accused me of being a racist. I really don't have time for that **** as it nets no one anything. I actually don't care where someone comes from or what they look like.

I mean, you actually think I would waste time lying to impress some dude on a public forum? Now that's funny....Oh no, the big, bad G man thinks I'm a racist? What to do?

I will reiterate, that I don't dislike Chinese people--I have plenty of Chinese friends and have respect for them. The way things function in China is kind of messed up, but hey it actually benefits me as they keep paying for my services. Our Chinese customers do as much to keep me in a job as any Caucasians I know......

I will also point out that my wife is not Chinese, so your sense of deduction is again just your overactive imagination and, yet again, incorrect. Don't worry there junior, I have a great relationship with my wife and we live a great life getting paid a lot while traveling to all corners of the globe together.

In this discussion, the only one I sense with any feelings of inadequacy is you. You make wild, uninformed assumptions, and resort to just throwing the lowest brow insult you can when you don't have anything else to say. I have suspected for a while that your insults directed at me were somehow autobiographical on your part. Any chance your dissatisfied with your job, drink a lot and have relationship problems?

So, what do you get out belittling people? You seem to garner some sense of satisfaction from belittling minimum wage earners and blue collar guys sitting around in bars.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:55 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Don't worry there junior, I have a great relationship with my wife
Junior? As usual, just like every one of your post in this thread, you make a stupid statement without finding out the facts which just makes you look foolish, but I am sure you are use to that.

You are a true racist, there is no question about that. The only question is rather you know it or not. Your posts fit into a typical pattern of sequence of statements that a racist would make. First, you make a racist statement such as :

Their people are just not organized, cooperative and open-minded enough to learn the skills they need to really reach the heights of Westerners.
And then when someone calls you a racist, you try to retract by making statements such as:

I don't hate Asians. Most of my friends are Asian. I'm married to an Asian
Listen to yourself, come out of the closets and admit who you really are, then maybe you can get some professional help.