A6 / S6 (C6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C6 Audi A6 produced from 2004-present and Audi S6 produced from 2007 - 2011

My Car...finally done!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 10:09 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Sexy!
Old 08-03-2009, 06:59 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kit?

Hey where did you get your kit done?
Old 08-03-2009, 09:09 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by DirtyVegasTT
I see it is a 2.0T. If you are putting the money into the car, might as well drop a Stage III Turbo Kit on it to compliment all you've done. It will then be a 'complete' package and warrant its aggressive look. You don't want to have all show and no go.
Hey man...yeah...I agree with you...hahaha. Any recommendations on engine upgrades for my car???hehehe.
Old 08-03-2009, 09:11 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by eshmu2004
Hey where did you get your kit done?
Hey man,

I got it custom made at a local workshop here in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:53 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You are not going to get much from A6 guys here since there are very little of us with a 2.0T. However, check out:

http://www.audizine.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60

Many of the guys on there have turbo work done, many are running Stage III kits. Your 2.0T motor is the same as theirs, so finding a kit for your car should not be an issue. Might require minor fabrication on the exhaust / down pipe. After you get a Stage III, you will be looking at approximately 375HP, which is quite respectable. Your car will be as powerful as it looks and will be very unique indeed.

It seems like you are not strapped for cash, so you have no excuses! Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

Originally Posted by STEVAIS
Hey man...yeah...I agree with you...hahaha. Any recommendations on engine upgrades for my car???hehehe.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:16 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by DirtyVegasTT
You are not going to get much from A6 guys here since there are very little of us with a 2.0T. However, check out:

http://www.audizine.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60

Many of the guys on there have turbo work done, many are running Stage III kits. Your 2.0T motor is the same as theirs, so finding a kit for your car should not be an issue. Might require minor fabrication on the exhaust / down pipe. After you get a Stage III, you will be looking at approximately 375HP, which is quite respectable. Your car will be as powerful as it looks and will be very unique indeed.

It seems like you are not strapped for cash, so you have no excuses! Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.
Hey Dirty V,

Thanx for the link...lemme see what I can dig up to mod my engine,hehehe.

Stevai
Old 08-06-2009, 10:19 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Good spirit, I like what I hear! I would love to see your car run with a Stage III in a video.

Originally Posted by STEVAIS
Hey Dirty V,

Thanx for the link...lemme see what I can dig up to mod my engine,hehehe.

Stevai
Old 08-06-2009, 01:47 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

loving the car, especially liking the black roof!!!! Nice one!!
Old 10-05-2009, 07:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

Hello there, The look of your car is exactly what am looking for. would you happen to know if the company who made your kit has kept the molds?

yours is the only a6 I'v come across with a decent kit on it the help would be much appreciated.

Andy
Old 10-05-2009, 01:19 PM
AudiWorld Member

hey up mate, Ive been looking for a kit exactly like this but havnt found anything on the net. I know you said you've had this one specialy made, so am wondering if you know if the company who made the kit for you kept the moulds. if so is there any chance of getting there name and email or something. see if i can get it made and shipped over here would be appreciated

thanks andy

Quick Reply: My Car...finally done!!!