A6 / S6 (C6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C6 Audi A6 produced from 2004-present and Audi S6 produced from 2007 - 2011

Selling my Audis for cheap and leaving the brand

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2024, 07:25 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 402 Likes on 333 Posts

Originally Posted by Avantly
Holy smokes, dude. What a creative way to complain about reduced road noise LOL. "My car is too comfortable, it makes me have to look at the speedometer, i want something that feels like I'm going through a hurricaine at 50mph so that I don't speed WAAAAHHHH"... You're trolling, right? No one is that dense.
Okay, I must admit that English is a third language to me but I believe my statement above is pretty clear and does not mean at all what you just wrote a long development about.

I said: "I was always impressed by how my A6 handled and gave the feeling of going too slow whereas I was actually going fast. My Suzuki Vitara BLEW ME AWAY in that regard."

Unless I'm mistaken, this means that the Suzuki handles better and is quieter than the A6. If my English was wrong, please someone correct me. The video I shared above said exactly the same thing. The car is so quiet, comfortable and handles too well for a car this inexpensive. This is why the transition from Audi to Suzuki was actually positive to me. I was expecting crappy handling, uncomfortable and noisy cabin, but I was surprised by the very opposite. I really enjoy this car more than my A6, yet I am an aggressive driver. On the freeway, I have the feeling that cars are driving too slowly. I look at the speedometer and I'm like "No way!". Yes! That's what I meant if you did not get it

Old 03-02-2024, 08:18 AM
Banned

Received 44 Likes on 39 Posts

Ok, I misunderstood what you said. Dangit I was really hoping to get another good poke in. However I will say that if you think a suzuki SUV handles better than a midsize German sedan, you and I have two completely different ideas of what "good handling" are. Are you speaking of how it handles rough/uneven roads?
Old 03-02-2024, 08:27 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 149 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by kelisko
Unless I'm mistaken, this means that the Suzuki handles better and is quieter than the A6.
🤦‍♂️ 🤣
Old 03-02-2024, 08:33 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Watch the cars.co.za video
Old 03-02-2024, 08:52 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by G-Conjurelisko-nomnom
Watch the cars.co.za video
​​​​​
Yes this video is great 👍

https://fb.watch/qaKBmNlwmk/?

Last edited by AudiAllTheWay; 03-02-2024 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Add a glorious pic 🙂
Old 03-02-2024, 10:32 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 166 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by kelisko
My 2023 comes improved with more features and better tech as standard.
No body cares about your lame Suzuki.

And what a surprise, a 2023 vehicle having more features and better tech. Again, we don't care, this is an Audi forum.
Old 03-02-2024, 10:56 AM
AudiWorld Super User

And I don't care about your opinion based on part of a comment taken out of context. This is a thread created by a member comparing his Audi to his Suzuki and to Japanese made vehicles in general. This topic is still part of the Audi world. Ignore this thread if you're not interested instead of keeping coming back and showing your visible frustration. Nobody invited you here
Old 03-02-2024, 11:32 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by G-Carnagelisko
This is a thread created by a member comparing his Audi to his Suzuki and to Japanese made vehicles. This topic is still part of the Audi world.
Not according to the url and title of this post along with all the rampant meandering shill account BS contained within 😂

When is the title of this post going to be true?
Old 03-02-2024, 12:40 PM
Banned

Received 44 Likes on 39 Posts

I think KelCan-G-isko-san is just trying to find a different angle to attack audis from. Or maybe he's lacking on clicks, or likes, or whatever it is that you get on MeTube when people watch your videos, and just looking for attention. Either way, you can't compare a stout german sausage to a bag of rice, so trying to compare an Audi to a Suzuki is a bit silly if you ask me.
Old 03-02-2024, 12:45 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 124 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by Sallad
I'm almost 51, owned a lot of different vehicles. Honestly, Kia was one of the better vehicles I've owned. It was a Kai Sorrento (family hauler) and had it from 150,000km to 315,000 km, then sold it. Had very little issues overall with it. Well built.

But...
...at the end of the day, I'd rather be seen driving an Audi than a Kai. I can put up with a little more maintenance than a Kai, because it's a more complex machine. Just look at the front suspension, all those ball joints and arms. This makes it an amazing handling car because of the geometry and complexity of the system. Yes it sucks to fix and work on, but that is the trade off for a better handling system and smoother ride.
oooh, the front suspension you say, the under steer monster? Or the clunking monster? which one are you refering too? Cause Audis suspension is neither good handling, nor durable.

But, an american would rarelly know what a good handling car as there are no roads to drive them properly anyways.

Quick Reply: Selling my Audis for cheap and leaving the brand