A6 / S6 (C6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C6 Audi A6 produced from 2004-present and Audi S6 produced from 2007 - 2011

Selling my Audis for cheap and leaving the brand

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2024, 06:59 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 124 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by AudiAllTheWay
Kelisko - I have a question

How many old and new shill accounts do you need to vainly attempt maintaining some form of credibility?

You know, once good credibility is lost because of a bad purchasing decision that led to blaming the brand and those who support it instead of resolving various ego issues with the person in your bathroom mirror.
seriously, do you have mental issues? Im just asking, so I dont offend a mentally challenged person.

Old 03-04-2024, 07:06 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 149 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by G-Canstoppretending
seriously, do you have mental issues? Im just asking, so I dont offend a mentally challenged person.
Not asking you. Log in with another account and try again.
Old 03-04-2024, 08:42 AM
Banned

Received 44 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by G-Can
Seeing someone who in his mind lives in 3 different countries at the same time (and talks to himself on forums) ask this question is quite entertaining. Please, continue.
Old 03-04-2024, 09:59 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

you guys are hilarious, and not in a good way
Old 03-04-2024, 10:11 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by G-CanstoptalkingforKelisko
you guys are hilarious, and not in a good way
Why do you continue replying to a question not asked of you. It is a legitimate question and you don’t know the answer because your not Kelisko - right?

Kelisko please answer the question
Old 03-04-2024, 03:15 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 166 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by kelisko
I would also suggest the 2022 Suzuki Vitara Hybrid
A buddy of mine bought that for his daughter.
Old 03-05-2024, 10:40 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 402 Likes on 333 Posts

Originally Posted by trabolgan
Often I have read people wish they kept there old 8P over what they own now (generally a newer Audi)
@trabolgan Exactly the point of this thread. The newer Audis are trash! Unfortunately the older more robust, fun and relatively reliable ones are getting old and require a lot of attention. So you are in a bit of a dilemma. If you really want an Audi, I would suggest you lease a new one or you buy and much older one knowing you will spend about the same price of purchase to fix things on it as you go. They say diesel Audis are more reliable but I am personally not a fan of diesel vehicles and with the Dieselgate, their reputation is compromised to me.
Old 03-05-2024, 11:40 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

You obviously enjoy having conversations with yourself.

How many accounts do you use? I see at least half a dozen so far.
Old 04-17-2024, 08:10 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Kelisko and his collection of old and new shill accounts are creating and replying to fake posts to create controversy and manipulate legitimate AW members who offer advice.

There have been at least half a dozen fake posts in this group recently, and is happening in other groups especially the Q7 MK2 forum since it shares his A7 worn out CREC engine. Kelisko offers ideas to other CREC owners that will cause loss of confidence in the brand and even damage engines by pretending to be a design modification engineer.

Kelisko learned years ago to periodically create fake accounts over time and build a collection of unused spares to support his position. The older join date was a tactic to add legitimacy to a first time poster who supports Kelisko’s expanding group of accounts.

Conversely the recent Trabolgan new account was a glaringly obvious example of a new shill account. Within one day this new shill account had a multi post conversation with itself in the new member area to add some post counts then jump into this thread to support Kelisko.

In this forum Kelisko’s latest tactic is to use new shill accounts, create fake posts with random back stories, use a long term shill account to create controversy, walk away from the burner shill accounts and move on to the next fake post a few days later. In the Q7 forum Kelisko is still using past tactics of shill-account-pile-ons to try maintaining some form of legitimacy.

I now count at least a dozen fake accounts used by Kelisko and there are likely more. Kelisko is also using these tactics on Audizine.

I hope all the good folks here realize how badly they are being manipulated.
Old 04-17-2024, 04:10 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by AudiAllTheWay
Kelisko and his collection of old and new shill accounts are creating and replying to fake posts to create controversy and manipulate legitimate AW members who offer advice.

There have been at least half a dozen fake posts in this group recently, and is happening in other groups especially the Q7 MK2 forum since it shares his A7 worn out CREC engine. Kelisko offers ideas to other CREC owners that will cause loss of confidence in the brand and even damage engines by pretending to be a design modification engineer.

Kelisko learned years ago to periodically create fake accounts over time and build a collection of unused spares to support his position. The older join date was a tactic to add legitimacy to a first time poster who supports Kelisko’s expanding group of accounts.

Conversely the recent Trabolgan new account was a glaringly obvious example of a new shill account. Within one day this new shill account had a multi post conversation with itself in the new member area to add some post counts then jump into this thread to support Kelisko.

In this forum Kelisko’s latest tactic is to use new shill accounts, create fake posts with random back stories, use a long term shill account to create controversy, walk away from the burner shill accounts and move on to the next fake post a few days later. In the Q7 forum Kelisko is still using past tactics of shill-account-pile-ons to try maintaining some form of legitimacy.

I now count at least a dozen fake accounts used by Kelisko and there are likely more. Kelisko is also using these tactics on Audizine.

I hope all the good folks here realize how badly they are being manipulated.
why are you trolling again in this topic that has been quiet for a while now? And I honestly dont get this "shill" story, where do you come up with this mumbo jumbo lol Im honestly curious
These are big accusations and you need to put some evidence on these stories, no offense. If they are true, actions should be taken and users like that removed.

If they are wrong, you need to be removed. Deal?

and for myself, you are more then welcome to swing by Mississauga, Ill pay you a coffee and we can discuss like adults. No hard feelings.
The following users liked this post:
kelisko (04-18-2024)

Quick Reply: Selling my Audis for cheap and leaving the brand