A6 / S6 (C6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C6 Audi A6 produced from 2004-present and Audi S6 produced from 2007 - 2011

Selling my Audis for cheap and leaving the brand

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2024, 01:42 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 402 Likes on 333 Posts

Originally Posted by G-Can
If they are true, actions should be taken and users like that removed.
If they are wrong, you need to be removed. Deal?
Works for me.

If the site admins could deal with this nonsense, verify things and free the forums from this delusional member, that'd be great!
Not sure what happened to Avantly but he needs to be next.😅

De·lu·sion·al
Adjective
Characterized by or holding false beliefs or judgments about external reality that are held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, typically as a symptom of a mental condition.
Old 04-21-2024, 03:22 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 124 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by AudiAllTheWay
Kelisko and his collection of old and new shill accounts are creating and replying to fake posts to create controversy and manipulate legitimate AW members who offer advice.

There have been at least half a dozen fake posts in this group recently, and is happening in other groups especially the Q7 MK2 forum since it shares his A7 worn out CREC engine. Kelisko offers ideas to other CREC owners that will cause loss of confidence in the brand and even damage engines by pretending to be a design modification engineer.

Kelisko learned years ago to periodically create fake accounts over time and build a collection of unused spares to support his position. The older join date was a tactic to add legitimacy to a first time poster who supports Kelisko’s expanding group of accounts.

Conversely the recent Trabolgan new account was a glaringly obvious example of a new shill account. Within one day this new shill account had a multi post conversation with itself in the new member area to add some post counts then jump into this thread to support Kelisko.

In this forum Kelisko’s latest tactic is to use new shill accounts, create fake posts with random back stories, use a long term shill account to create controversy, walk away from the burner shill accounts and move on to the next fake post a few days later. In the Q7 forum Kelisko is still using past tactics of shill-account-pile-ons to try maintaining some form of legitimacy.

I now count at least a dozen fake accounts used by Kelisko and there are likely more. Kelisko is also using these tactics on Audizine.

I hope all the good folks here realize how badly they are being manipulated.
let us know when is that evidence coming, so we can bring this to main admins of the site? @Admin&Moderator

Thank you
Old 04-24-2024, 05:24 AM
AudiWorld Super User

This just in.

Source: https://www.consumerreports.org/cars...p-a1854979198/
Old 04-24-2024, 03:13 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 166 Likes on 147 Posts

Holy crap man! Enough already, you are so pathetic.

We don't care about your anti Audi ****

F***ing leave already
The following users liked this post:
KevinGary (04-24-2024)
Old 04-24-2024, 03:27 PM
Club AutoUnion

Received 154 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by kelisko
Is it a surprise to you that Audi is one of the most expensive car brands to repair and maintain? It’s a luxury brand. I knew that even before I bought my first Audi years ago LOL. What surprises me is where Lincoln, Cadillac, and Lexus fall in that list.
Old 04-24-2024, 06:33 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 124 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by Sallad

F***ing leave already
oh no no no, until Audialltheway presents evidence to garbage accusations that he has been trolling for months here.

Is Keliskos data wrong? Whats wrong with his chart, so we know to delete it if its fake.
The following users liked this post:
kelisko (04-25-2024)
Old 04-25-2024, 12:03 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by G-Can
oh no no no, until Audialltheway presents evidence to garbage accusations that he has been trolling for months here.

Is Keliskos data wrong? Whats wrong with his chart, so we know to delete it if its fake.
Like seriously! If the data was made up with no reliable source, we would understand. Some people can't just hide how biased they are, can they?
Old 04-25-2024, 12:16 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by Sallad

F***ing leave already
I am not going anywhere. You may not find the information I share in this thread useful but some people do. This thread as negative as it may look to you is helping people decide whether or not they should invest in these cars or not. Not everybody knows that these cars are unreliable and too expensive to fix past warranty. I will keep updating this thread with info I find and there's nothing you can do about it. This is not a forum to come worship the brand. It's a place to come find and share information. If you're not interested in the information shared over here, look past it. You don't have to click on the link and come cry your "holy crap, pathetic, Audi ****, f***ing leave already" nonsense.
Old 04-25-2024, 06:43 AM
Club AutoUnion

Received 154 Likes on 109 Posts

C'mon guys, grow up already. It's obvious that this thread serves no purpose other than to trigger other members. And I'd say it's been effective at doing just that. If I was a mod for this forum I'd have locked it long ago, or at least moved it to a more appropriate off-topic area. Nothing in this thread really has anything to do with the C6 platform so why is it here?
Old 04-25-2024, 07:44 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by mikeru
C'mon guys, grow up already. It's obvious that this thread serves no purpose other than to trigger other members. And I'd say it's been effective at doing just that. If I was a mod for this forum I'd have locked it long ago, or at least moved it to a more appropriate off-topic area. Nothing in this thread really has anything to do with the C6 platform so why is it here?
You are wrong on all levels. Audi fanboys came to attack me and I did not let them. I never triggered anybody as the thread starter. The purpose of this thread is to expose what Audi have become since the C6. I compared my C6 to my C7. C6 owners are likely to become C7 owners so this thread is of great importance for C6 owners. I went from C5 to C6 to C7 myself. What a moderator should do is warn or ban those who come to start a fight because they are biased. I am not here for that.

Quick Reply: Selling my Audis for cheap and leaving the brand