A6 / S6 (C6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C6 Audi A6 produced from 2004-present and Audi S6 produced from 2007 - 2011

Yoshi (or anyone else), any luck with the Motorola END CALL problem?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2005, 01:38 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yoshi (or anyone else), any luck with the Motorola END CALL problem?
Old 04-18-2005, 02:27 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't think so but what is the problem?
Old 04-18-2005, 02:33 PM
AudiWorld Member

The RAZR will frequently fail to disconnect when you "END CALL" from MMI, or the other party hangsup
Old 04-18-2005, 04:47 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default No luck yet...

stupid Motorola, I've "illegally" flashed the software on my phone numerous times now and still haven't found a motorola firmware/flex version that works 100% with the V3, I cannot express how much this pisses me off.

What kills me is my wife's very much cheaper V551 works perfectly with the car!

GRRRR.
Old 04-18-2005, 04:53 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default The awful thing is...it's a darn nice phone with incredible audio quality when used

with the A6 hands-free system. Have you sent your phone off to them? I'm pretty much expecting them to ask if they can borrow my car. (NOT!!!)
Old 04-18-2005, 05:06 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Agreed...

No I won't send my phone to them for a simple flash upgrade.. the jerks did ask for it though, there isn't anything "wrong" with the phone it's their crappy software.

I've been flashing the phone myself with software found on the internet, this is not something motorola even comes close to condoning but I really don't care they could provide better support and they choose not too, I get better support from www.howardforums.com then motorola and I'm convinced the phone geeks there know more then motorola's own techs although they do tend to be a bit obnoxious.
Old 04-18-2005, 10:37 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Hey Yoshi!

I've decided to find the address of the product manager for RAZR's and inform him of this situation that, literally, the RAZR is THE best phone for the Audi A6...perfect match in features, but we can't get customer support to do anything other than follow scripts. I also intend to write AoA and Cingular again.

If you have a name and address, I'd appreciate a post. If not, I'd appreciate you doing the same once I find the info.
Old 04-19-2005, 07:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Purchased a RAZR last week and disappointed

I do not have the C6A6 problems because I am not an owner, I have a lowly TT. However, I have been very disappointed with the Motoral software regarding the address book and blue tooth. I purchased the RAZR as a replacement for a SonyEriccson damaged in an auto accident last month. The real downside is that the telephone was in my breast pocket of my suit when the accident occurred. Briefly, one taxi ran a red light and hit the taxi is was riding in. I went from the passenger-side into the rear door on the driver's side. This is why I have not made much of presence on the forum of late--I'm in the recovery phase--Ouch!!

However, returning to the RAZR. I have had audio problems, battery problems (battery charge time is under two days), and blue tooth issues. My old telephone is inoperable and the sim card from ATTWS is not transferable to the new Cingular system--I hate this merger already.

I have my contact and address book up-to-date on my PowerBook but have not much success in syncing with the RAZR, a 4 yo SonyEriccson syncs using Bluethooth successfully but not the new RAZR. This is really a shame since Motorola made the processor for my computer.

This telephone is all beauty and no brains. I really doubt that the Motorola development team actually understands the demands of the end-user. A real shame.

Cordially,

John J. Szobocsan
Old 04-19-2005, 07:28 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Don't have it, but....

If you dig it up I'll be all over it!
Old 04-19-2005, 07:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default ISync works fine with my Razr over bluetooth...

I agree the address book is pathetic.

What firmware/flex version are you running?

Quick Reply: Yoshi (or anyone else), any luck with the Motorola END CALL problem?