A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

310hp and 325ft-lbs torque?

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 08:54 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by feralc
Not exactly, if Audi is underrating numbers, the same thing would happen with the S7, so I am sure the S7 does not have only 420hp more like closer to 480-500hp, I really think the best scenario that I face is to have my A7 as fast as an stock S7, now if you tune that v8 twin turbo, I am sure you will get a way faster car. Why would Audi do something like this? To protect the sales of a possible RS7? Becauuse honestly why would you buy a RS7 if a S7 is as fast and powerful as M5s and 63AMGs???

Yeah with the tune the A7 will be just as fast as the S7, if not faster. I am not going to improve the performance of my A7 as I am looking for an used R8 4.2 to fill that void in my heart. LOL.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very interested in the final results. Keep up posted.

I heard stasis will have an upgrade as well, when is that out or is it already out and how much?

Thanks
Old 10-08-2012, 04:44 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by QuartzA7

I heard stasis will have an upgrade as well, when is that out or is it already out and how much?

Thanks
Stasis is not out yet. All of the tuners are having fits with the new ecu encryption audi rolled out for 2013. Based upon this thread and a couple others, they are starting to figure it out.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:54 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Hopefully stasis results will be close to APR numbers so we get to keep the warranty with the Performace!
Old 10-08-2012, 10:59 AM
AudiWorld Member

APR informed me that maybe we'll start seeing mods around early 2013
Old 10-08-2012, 12:37 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by QuartzA7

Thanks
Hello QuartzA7.
Nice picture of the quartz grey against those red flowers hanging overhead. Where in Vancouver was that taken? How long have you had your A7? I just got mine, a 2012 model less than a month ago from Capilano. What about yours? Loving every bit of it, still...
Old 10-08-2012, 01:30 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Hi ben_aip,
It was taken at QE Park by the duck pond a few days after I got my car in June from OpenRoad Audi. Love it still as well. I was torn between the grey and your white colour but loved the colour under cloudy weather.

Originally Posted by ben_aip
Hello QuartzA7.
Nice picture of the quartz grey against those red flowers hanging overhead. Where in Vancouver was that taken? How long have you had your A7? I just got mine, a 2012 model less than a month ago from Capilano. What about yours? Loving every bit of it, still...
Old 10-08-2012, 07:27 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by feralc
And btw Aquarian I saw your posts regarding the springs, next thing on my list the minute I get my car back is to get the Eibach springs, according to steelblue7 and you the handling and braking will improve and it sure does improve the looks, so far engine tune check, lower the car (almost) check, what is next??? if I didnt have the 20's wheels I will for sure change them but I think the OEMs are beautiful.
Does Eibach have springs and rear sway bar for the A6 as well?
Old 10-09-2012, 07:48 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by manishaudi
Does Eibach have springs and rear sway bar for the A6 as well?
I believe (speculation based upon a couple data points) that eibach is making these springs and bar for Stasis. I don't know if that means they have one available directly.
Old 10-13-2012, 01:54 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wanted to let you know I tested my car against a friend's c63 today, I literally destroyed him in every single run, like 2-3 lenghts, the most when standing still, it was more close when we did it from rolling like around 30mph but still the Audi won every single time, I could see the c63 approaching little by little like above 80-100mph, I guess the v8 power is more noticeable in higher speeds, but still no contest there, I was really surprised, my friend tried with paddles, in sport, sport plus, and nothing no contest.
The A7 with the Giac is really really fast, the guy at the shop tested it yesterday and he said it pulls harder than any s4-s5 he has chipped with Stasis.

Quick Reply: 310hp and 325ft-lbs torque?