A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

A7 Lease

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 05:59 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A7 Lease

Does anyone have the money factors and residuals on the A7?
Old 04-28-2011, 06:13 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I believe it is .00205 and 52% for 3 years 15k miles. In line with A6 and others.
Old 04-30-2011, 05:30 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by s0upb0ne
Does anyone have the money factors and residuals on the A7?
Don't have any of the money factors/residuals, but I know exactly where you might be able to get a hold of those.

While researching lease/finance terms for our Q7 back in November, I came across leasecompare.com (affiliate of Automobile Consumer Services) thru Edmunds.com and their partnership. The person you want to get in contact with is Tarry Shebesta.

His system works in a few different ways: 1)you find a vehicle on a dealer's lot that you want, and supply Tarry and his team with all the details. They then negotiate terms and secure the lease thru USBank instead of Audi Financial Services; 2)you input the general details of your vehicle including (color/options/packages) and they locate the vehicle for you.

In our case, we were looking for a specific set-up with our Q7 S-Line, and knew that we would have to place an order for it. They actually will do that as well. Through his contacts, Tarry is actually able to acquire Audi vehicles at fleet prices. If you currently own or lease an Audi, he can get the Audi Loyalty discounts as well.

In terms of the A7, it is not entered into their website yet to build the vehicle as you would like. However, I have no doubt that he will still be able to set you up and provide you all the details you need.

Short testimonial - we checked with 4 different Audi dealerships in the Southeast for lease quotes on the Q7. Each came back in the neighborhood of $930 (not including tax, $995 with) for 4 years with 12,000 miles per and cap reduction of $2500 - for the Q7 Premium Plus. Thru Tarry and Leasecompare, we leased a Q7 S-Line Prestige for 4 years with 15,000 per for $814 including tax and $2500 cap reduction.

I think it is well worth a look. He deals with much better money factors than the dealer. That combined with fleet pricing saved us at least $180 a month...and we actually ended up with a Prestige instead of a Premium Plus.

Shoot me a private message if you would like his contact number. I am in no way affiliated with he and his company. I just figured that I would share.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:50 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by greggds
Don't have any of the money factors/residuals, but I know exactly where you might be able to get a hold of those.

While researching lease/finance terms for our Q7 back in November, I came across leasecompare.com (affiliate of Automobile Consumer Services) thru Edmunds.com and their partnership. The person you want to get in contact with is Tarry Shebesta.

His system works in a few different ways: 1)you find a vehicle on a dealer's lot that you want, and supply Tarry and his team with all the details. They then negotiate terms and secure the lease thru USBank instead of Audi Financial Services; 2)you input the general details of your vehicle including (color/options/packages) and they locate the vehicle for you.

In our case, we were looking for a specific set-up with our Q7 S-Line, and knew that we would have to place an order for it. They actually will do that as well. Through his contacts, Tarry is actually able to acquire Audi vehicles at fleet prices. If you currently own or lease an Audi, he can get the Audi Loyalty discounts as well.

In terms of the A7, it is not entered into their website yet to build the vehicle as you would like. However, I have no doubt that he will still be able to set you up and provide you all the details you need.

Short testimonial - we checked with 4 different Audi dealerships in the Southeast for lease quotes on the Q7. Each came back in the neighborhood of $930 (not including tax, $995 with) for 4 years with 12,000 miles per and cap reduction of $2500 - for the Q7 Premium Plus. Thru Tarry and Leasecompare, we leased a Q7 S-Line Prestige for 4 years with 15,000 per for $814 including tax and $2500 cap reduction.

I think it is well worth a look. He deals with much better money factors than the dealer. That combined with fleet pricing saved us at least $180 a month...and we actually ended up with a Prestige instead of a Premium Plus.

Shoot me a private message if you would like his contact number. I am in no way affiliated with he and his company. I just figured that I would share.
In terms of Tarry searching a car for you, can you request the car to be specifically leased from a certain dealer? The reason I am asking is that Barrier Audi in Bellevue offers free car washes if the car is from there. If the dealer doesn't have the specific A7 I want, can Tarry work with Barrier Audi to "find" the car from somewhere and transfer the car to Barrier Audi?

I hope I am making sense. Thanks
Old 05-19-2011, 12:53 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Do you all think Lease Rates will get better progressively over the next few months heading into the end of the year? The link below is to the current May numbers.

http://www.mbworld.org/forums/automo...ay-2011-a.html