A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

Cargo Organzier - Premium Rigid Fold Flat

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2013, 12:44 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by onthebeam
That Rola 59000 looks ideal for the A7. Does anyone get any use out of the cargo net? It seems to me like the net pretty much takes over the hatch floor, limiting space for anything else.
I need to move a ridiculous amount of small packages so I've actually loved my cargo net.

I've got a small fold of hand dolly that opens and closes in 2 seconds that I tuck underneath and then the packages just go inside the net quick and easy. Love it.

What I found though is that when I have anything besides boxes it's pretty much pointless. Bags, bottles, etc. Don't work at all, easily, or well with the net. Something like my first post would work for all my needs. If it ends up being that I have to get something soft sided like a Rola I'll have to deal.

But some of my boxes and bags are heavy so I prefer hard sided instead of Rola which is going to buckle and slide with the weight.
Old 09-14-2013, 05:36 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeremymc7
I need to move a ridiculous amount of small packages so I've actually loved my cargo net.

I've got a small fold of hand dolly that opens and closes in 2 seconds that I tuck underneath and then the packages just go inside the net quick and easy. Love it.

What I found though is that when I have anything besides boxes it's pretty much pointless. Bags, bottles, etc. Don't work at all, easily, or well with the net. Something like my first post would work for all my needs. If it ends up being that I have to get something soft sided like a Rola I'll have to deal.

But some of my boxes and bags are heavy so I prefer hard sided instead of Rola which is going to buckle and slide with the weight.
According to the description of the Rola and reviews it has a rigid non slip bottom and stiff, spring loaded sides. May not be an issue. My buddy has on in his A4 and loves it. I think I will pick up a few for me and the wife.
Old 09-14-2013, 12:43 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now here's another that I like but it's Mercedes.

I don't know why WeatherTech wouldn't do something like this though. It's simply a cargo tray but you have snap locks on the sides to divide the space up if you want with "removable" dividers. Dual purpose!

SMART ! ! !
Attached Images  
Old 09-15-2013, 11:16 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeremymc7
Now here's another that I like but it's Mercedes.

I don't know why WeatherTech wouldn't do something like this though. It's simply a cargo tray but you have snap locks on the sides to divide the space up if you want with "removable" dividers. Dual purpose!

SMART ! ! !
Why don't we patent it??? Can use profits for the a9 that may be out for 2016