A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

Expected pricing for an A7

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 08:26 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Expected pricing for an A7

I'm in the market for a 2013 A7 and wondering what the going rate for one is. Are people paying MSRP, below, or markup pricing? I'm looking at the Prestige, 20" Sport Package, and full LED. Thanks!
Old 10-18-2012, 04:52 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Allen121
I'm in the market for a 2013 A7 and wondering what the going rate for one is. Are people paying MSRP, below, or markup pricing? I'm looking at the Prestige, 20" Sport Package, and full LED. Thanks!
I asked the same question in another thread. In MA I am seeing $2-4K discounts.

Would love to hear from as many folks as possible.
Old 10-18-2012, 06:16 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I would be interested as well. I am in tri-state area and the dealership has an A7 with prestige package, 19 inch all season tires, LED headlights, Driver Assistance package, as well as Cold Weather package going for 66k. Is this a good deal? Should I bargain lower? If so, how much?

They mentioned to me about warranty and extended warranty as well as warranty on tires and replacement of tires. Are these good to get as well running on 19s? Considering how brutal the North East winters can be.

Thanks
Old 10-18-2012, 06:19 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Dealers in here SoCal are willing to go $4K off the MSRP.
Old 10-18-2012, 08:54 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DoctoZaius
I would be interested as well. I am in tri-state area and the dealership has an A7 with prestige package, 19 inch all season tires, LED headlights, Driver Assistance package, as well as Cold Weather package going for 66k. Is this a good deal? Should I bargain lower? If so, how much?

They mentioned to me about warranty and extended warranty as well as warranty on tires and replacement of tires. Are these good to get as well running on 19s? Considering how brutal the North East winters can be.

Thanks
FWIW, I purchased essentially the same car in April. I received 6% off MSRP (72K) with Audi supplier discount in addition to Audi loyalty money. Seems like you're getting a fair deal. Personally, I would not consider the extended and tire warranties. I'll be running the 19"s in winter, 20"s in summer. Also in the northeast.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:48 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by DoctoZaius

Thanks
I never purchase extended warranty, unless it has a history of issues. I also would never get one for tires. Then again, I don't live in the North East so I have no idea how the weather is on tires.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:35 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default $500 over invoice, plus $2K for Audi Loyalty

Traded in a 2012 S4 for our '13 A7 Premium Plus.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:35 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by BasicSlvr
FWIW, I purchased essentially the same car in April. I received 6% off MSRP (72K) with Audi supplier discount in addition to Audi loyalty money. Seems like you're getting a fair deal. Personally, I would not consider the extended and tire warranties. I'll be running the 19"s in winter, 20"s in summer. Also in the northeast.
Thanks for the input I really appreciate it.

According to them, they would replace the whole tire and rim if it were bent or damaged with a brand new one, no questions asked. Not sure if its worth the premium after hearing you are doing fine without it.

Also, on the price.I thought it was a fair deal myself. Just making sure if this would be better purchase since they have to push out the 2012s for the 2013s. My other option of getting a 2013 A6 with the same packages but adding the innovation package and only 18 inch wheels.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:52 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Allen121
I never purchase extended warranty, unless it has a history of issues. I also would never get one for tires. Then again, I don't live in the North East so I have no idea how the weather is on tires.
Thanks for the input. As far as I know it only has 20 miles on it and hasn't been used. So it is brand new. It is just one of their models that was leftover/still have in their inventory. I think they just want to sell it to make room for their 2013s.

The winters can be brutal here in the North East with the salt and just overall weather.

I appreciate the feedback
Old 10-18-2012, 03:45 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I paid Invoice out the door. And had a few goodies thrown in as well.

Quick Reply: Expected pricing for an A7