A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

Have retrofitted A7 xenon headlights with full LED... PLEASE HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2017, 01:41 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Have retrofitted A7 xenon headlights with full LED... PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi all, have bought 2012 A7 at copart.com several months ago, the cars front was slightly damaged with left headlight, decided to retrofit it's Xenons to full LED ,i've bought everything needed for retrofitting: BCM module, special wiring, Adapters for LED, all these things were purchased from kufatec.com ,only Range control module for LED and Headlights assembly were purchased as used in Europe. everything costed 4K for me
further, installation of headlights,wiring,adapters and modules was done, coding instruction which i received from kufatec.com was done properly as well.
Car doesn't have any errors on dashboard, lighting itself works fine: DRL, low/high beam, turning light...BUT cars headlights are directed to the sky...the bulbs don't move when starting the car, they simply don't adjust, i can't drive at nights,since headlights beam blinds other drivers, therefore i can't pass inspections in my country.
have spoken with electrician the other day,he has no idea, one of the headlights mechanic rotation part doesn't work (doesn't rotating when using special tool), have asked for help kufatec, sent them cars full scan, but unfortunately they say that everything was coded good and that thay have no idea how to solve it.
what should i do now??? have you any idea????!!!
Old 10-27-2017, 03:48 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think you have to go to Audi to decode/code the headlights for your car