A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

Help With Ideas For New Mods?? 2014 A7 Prestige

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2013, 07:42 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hitz101
Hey thanks a lot for the help. So a few questions. I have had a modded out BMW M6 matte black & a audi a4 now got rid of those & got the A7 but i am still kind of new to car terms as i just love cars but am new to modding lol.

So for the needle sweep mod what does that do exactly? Also what do you mean full LED at night? I thought my lights already had the full LED package. Or did you mean like the back lights do something?

I understood the rest but what did you mean by tune the car? How does it make it faster? Is it a physical mod or something you do in the computer? What is GIAC Stage 2 & how do you get that?

Sorry again for the questions as im new to this lol

Also by cabin drone from the stasis did you mean like you can hear it more in the cabin or feel it?
A lot of questions in one post, essentially avoiding the fun of browse around the threads because all the answers are out there, I will not answer all of them because you need to look for the answers yourself
Just kidding
Needle sweep is when you turn on the car and the speedometer and tachometer needles go all the way to the max and come back, it just looks cool.
The led that are always on, not the headlights but the daylight running lights, dimmed when you turn the headlights, I believe all the way to 10-30% by default! you can put them to any % you want, I have mine at 95%.
GIAC is a company that tunes cars, just like stasis or APR, Stage 1 is only chipping or flashing the ECU basically software, stage 2 is an actual physical mod that replaces the pulley that turns the supercharger therefore increasing the boost, You can get more than 100horsepower with a stage 2 safely because the transmission handles more torque than the one you achieve. The torque limit is 480lbft
The cabin drone with the stasis exhaust is more noticeable than with the AWE, and you hear it in the cabin, not exactly feeling it because the car doesn't vibrate.
Hope it helps
Old 09-23-2013, 11:23 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ah okay thanks for all the help!
Old 09-23-2013, 11:35 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Another thing. I seen on your page you say eibach springs coming soon. I was thinking of doing the same thing soon. Do you think that would be the best way to go for a slight drop & suspension lowering in the A7?

I want to eliminate a little bit of the gap but i don't want to mess up the ride quality or anything to much. What do you think?

Also i see you have 20" sport wheels as well rite? Do you have the all season tires or those summer performance ones? Do you think since i am on thicker all seasons it will make it rub or anything if i lower with those?

Any pics of someones a7 on eibachs on here?
Old 09-23-2013, 12:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

The Search feature can give you all the answers you're looking for without having to wait for someone to respond.

Search button is your friend!
Old 09-29-2013, 11:22 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Hey quick question. The stock hp is around 320 & torque about 370 or something i seen rite? What are your numbers now after GIAC stage 1 & 2 & your AWE exhaust?