A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

Post pics of your A7

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 01:27 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just over 2000 miles in mine over the past month since I took delivery. Still really pleased with my decision to go for the A7, and due to their rarity on the UK roads at the moment, it gets a lot of attention from people wondering what the hell it is ! I am having it fully detailed next week with the Glare paint sealant, so should look even more stunning than the pics below. Just need to find a good location now for some decent photos

Old 07-27-2011, 04:24 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chuckyarla
Stunning car, congratulations! Am getting my Dakota Grey in a few days. Is it more grey than brown or vice versa? How you finding the road noise?
It's sort of in the middle. I had never laid eyes on a Dakota Grey before mine showed up and I was a bit nervous. But, I absolutely love it.

The road noise is not as bad as it was in the demo I drove. No idea why. Same wheels and tires, but I sure am relieved. The demo was brutal.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:38 AM
AudiWorld Member

Unfortunately I can't see your pictures. How have you found the car - comfort, economy, road noise? What wheels do you have?

Originally Posted by Phantom68
Just over 2000 miles in mine over the past month since I took delivery. Still really pleased with my decision to go for the A7, and due to their rarity on the UK roads at the moment, it gets a lot of attention from people wondering what the hell it is ! I am having it fully detailed next week with the Glare paint sealant, so should look even more stunning than the pics below. Just need to find a good location now for some decent photos

Old 07-29-2011, 04:02 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Pictures - Garnet Red A7

Very much enjoying this car.
Attached Images    
Old 08-10-2011, 01:11 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by athensga
Finally got her on Wednesday. Loving every minute.
Love these pics! So can you confirm that the 3 spoke steering wheel is heated when getting sport package and cold weather package?
Old 08-10-2011, 02:26 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by luseeds
Love these pics! So can you confirm that the 3 spoke steering wheel is heated when getting sport package and cold weather package?

It is. I have sport and cold weather package and mine is heated.

Getting my windows tinted..possibly the calipers sprayed and eventually getting it chipped.

Here is mine:
Attached Images   

Last edited by AudiR8A7; 08-10-2011 at 02:28 PM.
Old 08-10-2011, 03:07 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by AudiR8A7

Getting my windows tinted..possibly the calipers sprayed and eventually getting it chipped.

Here is mine:
Thanks for the info...Great looking car!
Old 08-10-2011, 06:26 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by AudiR8A7

Here is mine:
Where are you getting them tinted? A number of NJ places refused to tint the driver and front passenger windows.

Looked into getting the calipers painted in Lambo orange. Backed out when I got a quote for $800. Vagcom comes first!
Old 08-10-2011, 07:02 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by cbb09
Where are you getting them tinted? A number of NJ places refused to tint the driver and front passenger windows.

Looked into getting the calipers painted in Lambo orange. Backed out when I got a quote for $800. Vagcom comes first!
I haven't decided if I want the front passenger windows tinted...I have a friend that owns a body shop in north jersey that will probably do my tints. If I want the front passenger windows, I'll do it in PA.

I'm thinking about spraying the calipers red...we'll see.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:38 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Getting window Moldings Done
Attached Images   

Quick Reply: Post pics of your A7